Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I could get single sign on working by following below steps:

1. Activate sos feature in salesforce.

2. Adding gateway URL for  webservice

3. Enabling profile for single sign on

4. Webservice written to accept userid and password and authenticate it through LDAP server.

so far so good.

Now, what i would like to do is, try to access SF by selecting link in my internal application. When link is cliked, it should take the  windows userid and password, ( same id will be there in SF) and open the saleforce. User can continue his work from here on. Once  SF is closed, application release the objects etc

Can you please explin how this can be achieved?

Thanks

Umesh

We had a Picklist control which we are changing to Picklist-Mulitselect.  The picklist control had  a validation rule  which we want to retain on Muliselect control as well.

Validation Rule :

IF(OR( ISPICKVAL(Contact_Type__c, 'Client-Former GDC'),  ISPICKVAL(Contact_Type__c, 'Client-Former Project') ), LEN(Former_Account_Name__c)<>0,FALSE)

While checking syntax for above formula, I am getting error like

Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Picklist (Multi-Select)" using the following field: Contact_Type__c

Note:Contact Type was a picklist which we have changed to Multiselect

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Regards

Umesh

Hi Everyone,

Would like to know, how events are handled/writtern in SFDC

My requirement is :

1. I have SalesStage  picklist in the opportunity module. The moment stage picklist value is changed, i want to change
date in the date fields. I have date field for each and every stage. Would appreicate your immediate reply.

Regards
Umesh

We had a Picklist control which we are changing to Picklist-Mulitselect.  The picklist control had  a validation rule  which we want to retain on Muliselect control as well.

Validation Rule :

IF(OR( ISPICKVAL(Contact_Type__c, 'Client-Former GDC'),  ISPICKVAL(Contact_Type__c, 'Client-Former Project') ), LEN(Former_Account_Name__c)<>0,FALSE)

While checking syntax for above formula, I am getting error like

Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Picklist (Multi-Select)" using the following field: Contact_Type__c

Note:Contact Type was a picklist which we have changed to Multiselect

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Regards

Umesh

hi

There is a requirement where we need to implement Singl sign on for our org. the web service needs to be written in C#. since this is the first time for me to use C# as well as write a web service, i need help to imlement the same.

Any pointers, documents and help would be highly appreciated

Regards
Rupinder