• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I can't find a way to send SFGA (Salesforce for Google Adwords) data to Salesforce without using a Web to lead form. The Salesforce doc I found on SFGA only concerns Web to lead (or so I understood).
Since we're about to dump Web to lead for a nice SOAP implementation, I need to know how to do this. On a side note, we discovered a nasty SFGA JavaScript bug, triggered when using accents in form fields... One more reason to upgrade our current implementation.
Looking around, I could only find custom (more or less successful) workarounds (link), but surely there is a standard/official way to do this?

Thanks in advance.
  • September 12, 2008
Hello!

I'd like to select the same kind of data from both the Lead and Contact tables, but would like to avoid having to do 2 different queries.
For example, we want to set up some kind of member system, which works in relation with the e-mail address of our leads and contacts. So, I'd like something that'd give a result similar to what you'd get with the UNION keyword in SQL ('SELECT email FROM Lead WHERE email = "xxx@xxx.xx" UNION SELECT email FROM Contact WHERE email = "xxx@xxx.xx"').

If I can't do everything in just one query, that means I'd have to first check if the mail exists in contacts, and if not, then search in leads. It'd be a bit tedious to do that for everything.

Does anyone have a nice solution?

Thanks.
  • September 03, 2008
Hello,

I'm using PHP and my own little class to communicate with Salesforce, and can't manage to clear a field of "Date" type. The concerned fields are not required, and are initially empty.
(I saw the same problem was described here, but with no solution: http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=PerlDevelopment&thread.id=3304)

I tried forcing an empty string, a null value, and so on, but nothing worked. The only "solution" I found is forcing an old date when the variable is empty (like 1970-01-01), but I'd like to find a cleaner way to simply clear the field.

Thanks.

Message Edited by ThomasG on 08-20-2008 01:49 AM
Hello,

I'm using PHP and my own little class to communicate with Salesforce, and can't manage to clear a field of "Date" type. The concerned fields are not required, and are initially empty.
(I saw the same problem was described here, but with no solution: http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=PerlDevelopment&thread.id=3304)

I tried forcing an empty string, a null value, and so on, but nothing worked. The only "solution" I found is forcing an old date when the variable is empty (like 1970-01-01), but I'd like to find a cleaner way to simply clear the field.

Thanks.

Message Edited by ThomasG on 08-20-2008 01:49 AM
Hi,
New to SalesForce.

How can I send Web to Lead from and existing PHP script without a form (without user click)?

I have a PHP script that does some logis then sends a personalized email depanding on params and result of logic.
I want it to also send a Web to Lead with the user datails and the generated email.

anyone can help?

Thanks
  • August 20, 2008