• 50 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There's been multiple threads on this, I've been working with the Microsoft folks to chase this one down. This is the feeback i got from them.
If a schema contains both “xsd:date” with nillable=true and “xsd:dateTime” with nillable=true, we will import either both as “date” or both as “dateTime”. In your case, both probably get imported as “date”, hence the time component cases a failure. This is a known bug and there is a hotfix available (KB 925272), available by calling PSS.

I tried out the hotfix on the failing test case i had and it addressed the issue, so if you're seeing this problem, you can either call Microsoft PSS and get the hotfix, or if you don't need access to any of the xsd:date fields, you can modify the wsdl by hand to remove these elements, and re-import it, and everything should be good.

I'm trying to query the sforce api with the following querystring:

"select firstName, lastName, myMultiField from Contact where myMultiField != null "

I keep getting the error INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR: invalid operator on multipicklist field

What are valid operators for a filter that's based on a multipicklist?

• July 22, 2004

I have a custom object with lookup fields (field Account and field Contact).

I need Contact to be dependent on field Account and I need to create a visualforce page related to my custom object. The page works fine when the lookup fields are not dependent (I don't have filters on field Contact). But when I define filter (on field Contact) it stops working, I get javascript error when I click in the lookup icon of field Contact.

It always works fine (with and without filters) in the out-of-the-box screen.

I have a custom object with lookup fields (field Account and field Contact).

I need Contact to be dependent on field Account and I need to create a visualforce page related to my custom object. The page works fine when the lookup fields are not dependent (I don't have filters on field Contact). But when I define filter (on field Contact) it stops working, I get javascript error when I click in the lookup icon of field Contact.

It always works fine (with and without filters) in the out-of-the-box screen.

Hi,

I've deployed custom object and custom fields to the Production org using change sets. I am trying to find the ID of the Custom Object that i deployed, but i dont find an ID when i query using eclipse. I usually used to recreate the custom objects and fields, so never experienced this situation.

I need to find the ID of the custom object deployed to make changes in my apex code or can i just use the sandbox Custom Object ID and deploy the code to Production?

Thanks.

• June 07, 2010

We are using a partner portal.  We need to remove the View Hierarchy link from the account page.  It shows all accounts, not just the accounts the partner owns.  (It isn't the sharing rules, everything is private so if they click on an account it says Insufficient Privileges).  I only want to remove the hierarchy link from the partner view, not all views so we need to take the profile into consideration.

I've created a vf page that works, but how do I override the standard View of accounts for just 1 profile?

Does any one have any suggestions?  I am desperate!

• December 03, 2009
hi all,

i got an error message saying : request failed with http status 407: proxy authentication required(ISA server requires authorization to fulfill the request. access to the web proxy filter is denied )
whenever i try to run apex explorer.

what changes should i make into tools-> options to make it run properly?

thanks,
mahi
  • November 14, 2007
There's been multiple threads on this, I've been working with the Microsoft folks to chase this one down. This is the feeback i got from them.
If a schema contains both “xsd:date” with nillable=true and “xsd:dateTime” with nillable=true, we will import either both as “date” or both as “dateTime”. In your case, both probably get imported as “date”, hence the time component cases a failure. This is a known bug and there is a hotfix available (KB 925272), available by calling PSS.

I tried out the hotfix on the failing test case i had and it addressed the issue, so if you're seeing this problem, you can either call Microsoft PSS and get the hotfix, or if you don't need access to any of the xsd:date fields, you can modify the wsdl by hand to remove these elements, and re-import it, and everything should be good.

I'm trying to query the sforce api with the following querystring:

"select firstName, lastName, myMultiField from Contact where myMultiField != null "

I keep getting the error INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR: invalid operator on multipicklist field

What are valid operators for a filter that's based on a multipicklist?

• July 22, 2004