• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am creating a mail merge Template for Quote and Quotes Line Item. I have created the template, but when I am trying to use this template then only the Quote, Opportunity and Owner records are going to the mail merge generated document but the Quotes line Item records are not going to the mail merge document.

I have tried these syntax in my Word Template of Quote Line Items :-
«Quote_LineItem_Start»«PRODUCT_NAME»«Quote_LineItem_Qty_Ordered»
«Quote_LineItem_Sales_Discount»«Quote_LineItem_Ext_Net_Price»«Quote_LineItem_End»

But none of them worked. Please anyone who have successfully done that can help me. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.
    Hi,

I am trying to create a report that will list all opportunities with amount. This report would also display for each grouping (opportunities per month for example) the % the group represents of all opportunities. In other word what is the percentage in May compared with the total for this year.
I have tried using the a custom summary formula but i am going nowhere.

Any clue?

Thanks

Pierre
We are interested in using SFC for Forecasting, however the current Forecasting processes in SFC do not meet our needs (standard or customized). The key issue at hand is that we would like our users to be able to override the forecast amounts by month for each opportunity rather than at a roll-up level. This would allow us to extract the Opportunity and related forecast data out of SFC for analysis through an OLAP tool (or even pumping back into a custom object in SFC to use their Dashboards/Reports).

I put together a rough idea of what I thought this might look like (image below). My thought was that this could be done as an SForce Control (not sure what language is best) embedded in tab. The object would by default just list open opportunities (based on predefined criteria) for the current logged in user.

Does this make sense? If so, does anyone have an idea of what it would take to build something like this?

Thanks,

Mike Smith