• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Request for Proposal

i-KOS are a web development agency in the UK (www.i-kos.com) with a request for a proposal relating to integrating with a CRM (salesforce.com being cited as the possible solution).

What we need - right now
In truth we are really interested in getting a basic idea as to the viability of the request - some indication of cost would be great.

Abit about the client
  • The client is an association with approximately 200 members.
  • There are different categories of members (full, associate, partial).
  • Members are companies.
  • Each member can have several individuals.
  • Individual can participate in workgroups (more than one is possible).
  • Individuals can also subscribe to news and articles (delivered via e-mail)
  • Non-members can subscribe (via the website) to paid for features on the website.

Some more info (I am sure salesforce will do most of this in its sleep. I am equally sure the talent lies in the planing and integration).
  •  The CRM itself should allow the association staff to have an overview of each member / external organisation including:
  • list of people working in a company (member)
  • List of ‘work groups’, ‘news’ or articles’ that the individual is subscribed to
  • Administrators should be able to ‘tick’ or ‘untick’ *or tag) these people.
  •  The CRM needs to integrate (work with) with the website and possible a share-point server to allow members to manage their data (subscribe/unsubscribe) to workgroups and news items. The website will also be developed with forms and e-commerce to allow non-members to pay for content.
  • if people update their online profile an alert is sent to the CRM, which needs to be approved by admin staff.
  •  The CRM needs to integrate with an e-mail broadcast tool to send various news items and articles based on the ‘subscriptions’.
There are additional future scope (invoice) but we are trying to contain their excitement for now!

We are used to building and spec'ing websites but this is outside our usual remit. We are looking for a seasoned salesforce.com developer/freelancer to provide guidance and a proposal. The website is to be developed over the next 3 months and the CRM needs to be considered diring this time with CRM integration from January 2009.

Best regards

Myles Davidson
 www.i-kos.com

Request for Proposal

i-KOS are a web development agency in the UK (www.i-kos.com) with a request for a proposal relating to integrating with a CRM (salesforce.com being cited as the possible solution).

What we need - right now
In truth we are really interested in getting a basic idea as to the viability of the request - some indication of cost would be great.

Abit about the client
  • The client is an association with approximately 200 members.
  • There are different categories of members (full, associate, partial).
  • Members are companies.
  • Each member can have several individuals.
  • Individual can participate in workgroups (more than one is possible).
  • Individuals can also subscribe to news and articles (delivered via e-mail)
  • Non-members can subscribe (via the website) to paid for features on the website.

Some more info (I am sure salesforce will do most of this in its sleep. I am equally sure the talent lies in the planing and integration).
  •  The CRM itself should allow the association staff to have an overview of each member / external organisation including:
  • list of people working in a company (member)
  • List of ‘work groups’, ‘news’ or articles’ that the individual is subscribed to
  • Administrators should be able to ‘tick’ or ‘untick’ *or tag) these people.
  •  The CRM needs to integrate (work with) with the website and possible a share-point server to allow members to manage their data (subscribe/unsubscribe) to workgroups and news items. The website will also be developed with forms and e-commerce to allow non-members to pay for content.
  • if people update their online profile an alert is sent to the CRM, which needs to be approved by admin staff.
  •  The CRM needs to integrate with an e-mail broadcast tool to send various news items and articles based on the ‘subscriptions’.
There are additional future scope (invoice) but we are trying to contain their excitement for now!

We are used to building and spec'ing websites but this is outside our usual remit. We are looking for a seasoned salesforce.com developer/freelancer to provide guidance and a proposal. The website is to be developed over the next 3 months and the CRM needs to be considered diring this time with CRM integration from January 2009.

Best regards

Myles Davidson
 www.i-kos.com