• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Or automate this in any way?

I've tried setting but it doesn't "take" and you can't do any DML.  Is there any way around this?   I

SelfServiceUser ssu ;
ssu = [Select s.ContactId, s.Email, s.Id from SelfServiceUser s where s.ContactId = :c.Id];
ssu.IsActive = false;   

Thanks

Dave
I've tried both the Eclipse force.com route and the command line deployment tool via Ant. How do I designate the class that covers a trigger?  When I put the Apex test class right in the trigger it errors out on public and when I put it in a separate Apex class it doesn't appear to be run against the trigger and I don't get the proper coverage for deployment. Any pointers? I know this must be a simple misunderstanding...

Buildfile: build.xml

deployCode:

BUILD FAILED
C:\salesforce_ant\build.xml:8: Failures:
triggers/OpportunityGPSubmitPending.trigger(17,1):expecting EOF, found 'public'

When I delete this code and have a free standing class testOpportunityTestTrigger the deployment fails due to lack of code coverage. How do I indicate what tests correlate to my trigger?

BUILD FAILED
Code coverage issue, class: OpportunityGPSubmitPending -- Test coverage of selec
ted Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required

• September 09, 2008
Please correct My 2 statements:

1. Every Apex class acts as a Web Service and we can call this WebService from outside of the Salesforce.com
2.An Apex class can call other WebServices inside Salesforce.com but it can't call an external(outside of Salesforce.com) WebServices
3. Salesforce.com is a WebService provider but it is not a consumer of external(outside of Salesforce.com) WebService

Thanks,
-Vissu

Hi all,

In the process of making a callout to an external server from an Apex webservice, using the HTTP class
and to an end point of the type https, I get the following exception from Sales Force server:

sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Does somebody know what this is ?

Thanks in advance,
Fernando
I've tried both the Eclipse force.com route and the command line deployment tool via Ant. How do I designate the class that covers a trigger?  When I put the Apex test class right in the trigger it errors out on public and when I put it in a separate Apex class it doesn't appear to be run against the trigger and I don't get the proper coverage for deployment. Any pointers? I know this must be a simple misunderstanding...

Buildfile: build.xml

deployCode:

BUILD FAILED
triggers/OpportunityGPSubmitPending.trigger(17,1):expecting EOF, found 'public'

When I delete this code and have a free standing class testOpportunityTestTrigger the deployment fails due to lack of code coverage. How do I indicate what tests correlate to my trigger?

BUILD FAILED
Code coverage issue, class: OpportunityGPSubmitPending -- Test coverage of selec
ted Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required

• September 09, 2008