• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

OK so I know this may be a super basic question but I can't figure it out and I can't find a reference anywhere that gives me the proper syntax for related lists.  I have built a mashup using VF using the Opportunity standard controller and I want to add several of the opportunity related lists at the bottom of the page.  I was able to use examples I had seen and add the activities and the notes and attachments lists but for the life of me I can't figure out what the names are for the Competitors and Contact Roles lists are. 

I know this works for Notes & Attachments:

<apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments"/>

so I tried the following but none of them work:

<apex:relatedList list="Competitors"/>

<apex:relatedList list="OpportunityCompetitors"/>

and

<apex:relatedList list="Competitor"/

<apex:relatedList list="OpportunityCompetitor"/>

Also once I have the lists added, does anyone have sample VF code for how to control what columns appear in the lists?

My new company wants to view their sales funnel dashboard as rolling 90 day intervals that include the current month + next two months.  I need to program the reports that feed that dashboard so that the duration doesn't have to be manually updated each month with custom date ranges.  In stock form,  I see a choice for "current and next month"  but I need "current and next 2 months".  Has anyone ever had this issue?  Is there a way to build a custom duration?

OK so I know this may be a super basic question but I can't figure it out and I can't find a reference anywhere that gives me the proper syntax for related lists.  I have built a mashup using VF using the Opportunity standard controller and I want to add several of the opportunity related lists at the bottom of the page.  I was able to use examples I had seen and add the activities and the notes and attachments lists but for the life of me I can't figure out what the names are for the Competitors and Contact Roles lists are. 

I know this works for Notes & Attachments:

<apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments"/>

so I tried the following but none of them work:

<apex:relatedList list="OpportunityCompetitors"/>

and

<apex:relatedList list="Competitor"/

<apex:relatedList list="OpportunityCompetitor"/>

Also once I have the lists added, does anyone have sample VF code for how to control what columns appear in the lists?

Hello,

I am attempting to write an Apex trigger to look up the ManagerID for the record owner, the post the Manager email address into a custom field on the current record.

I'm new to Apex and having difficulty developing this code, which seems like it should be relatively simple.

Anyone have examples of such functionality?

Thanks!

J

My new company wants to view their sales funnel dashboard as rolling 90 day intervals that include the current month + next two months.  I need to program the reports that feed that dashboard so that the duration doesn't have to be manually updated each month with custom date ranges.  In stock form,  I see a choice for "current and next month"  but I need "current and next 2 months".  Has anyone ever had this issue?  Is there a way to build a custom duration?