• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We are using API version 14 and partner WSDL and accessing the SFDC web service using JAX-WS API.

We also have received "Client ID" from Salesforce.com

In our Java web service client, when we login to SFDC using Salesforce.com Professional Edition Account, we are getting a login Error "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner". This error occurs when logging-in using any professional account.

I am setting the client ID and putting the "CallOptions" into BindingProvider's RequestContext Map. Setting the client-id should take care of login for Professional accounts, but it doesn't.

The login to SFDC works fine for non-Professional accounts.

Let me know how to fix this issue.

I have pasted the code below:

URL wsdlLocation = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(WSDL_FILE); Soap _port = new SforceService(wsdlLocation, new QName(SALESFORCE_URN, "SforceService")).getSoap(); Map<String, Object> reqCtx = ((BindingProvider) _port).getRequestContext(); reqCtx.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, _serviceUrl); reqCtx.put(BindingProviderProperties.REQUEST_TIMEOUT, TIMEOUT); CallOptions co = new CallOptions(); co.setClient("XXXX"); //actual client-id not shown for confidentiality reqCtx.put("CallOptions", co); LoginResult loginResponse = _port.login(username, password);

Thanks!

Hi,
 I have a developer account and i would like to login to Sandbox (https://test.salesforce.com) but i am unable to login to test.salesforce.com

How can i login to the sandbox site?

Thank you.
Hi,
 I have downloaded the partner WSDL of the latest API version 14 and used JAX-WS wsimport tool (in ant build script) to generate the artifacts/classes.
In the web service client, during the login call, how can i specify/override the "port address URL"? I know that the WSDL contains the default port as:
Code:
<soap:address location="https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/14.0"/>

If i use Axis's WSDL2Java to generate the classes, the generated classes include "SfServiceLocator" class which has "getSoap(URL portAddress)" method through which i can specify/override the port address URL.
But the classes generated using JAX-WS wsimport doesn't contain the "SfServiceLocator" class. How can we get the equivalent of SfServiceLocator#getSoap(URL) in JAX-WS web service client?

Thank you.
Hi,
 What should be the range of values for a field whose FieldType is "percent" and Precision is "18"?
I need to do validation for this field value in the UI if the users use this field as a filter (WHERE clause).

Thank you
Hi,
 One of my salesforce object has a field whose FieldType is "double" with a precision of 18 and a scale of 0.
When I use this field in the query WHERE clause "double_field1 = 12312312312", running the query fails with an error "MALFORMED_QUERY" but when i use the WHERE clause "double_field1 = 12312312312", it query runs fine (note that this value is one digit less than the previous one).

I was expecting that i should be able to supply an 18-digit number as the filter value (since the precision was 18 and scale was 0), is my understanding correct?

Thank you
Hi,
 In one of my object i has a field whose FieldType is "double" with a precision of 18 and a scale of 0.
When I use this field in the query WHERE clause "double_field1 = 12312312312", running the query fails with an error "MALFORMED_QUERY" but when i use the WHERE clause "double_field1 = 12312312312", it query runs fine (note that this value is one digit less than the previous one).

I was expecting that i should be able to supply an 18-digit number as the filter value (since the precision was 18 and scale was 0), is my understanding correct?

Thank you

Hi,
 What should be the range of values for a field whose FieldType is "percent" and Precision is "18"?
I need to do validation for this field value in the UI if the users use this field as a filter (WHERE clause).

Thank you

Hi,

We are using API version 14 and partner WSDL and accessing the SFDC web service using JAX-WS API.

We also have received "Client ID" from Salesforce.com

In our Java web service client, when we login to SFDC using Salesforce.com Professional Edition Account, we are getting a login Error "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner". This error occurs when logging-in using any professional account.

I am setting the client ID and putting the "CallOptions" into BindingProvider's RequestContext Map. Setting the client-id should take care of login for Professional accounts, but it doesn't.

The login to SFDC works fine for non-Professional accounts.

I have pasted the code below:

URL wsdlLocation = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(WSDL_FILE); Soap _port = new SforceService(wsdlLocation, new QName(SALESFORCE_URN, "SforceService")).getSoap(); Map<String, Object> reqCtx = ((BindingProvider) _port).getRequestContext(); reqCtx.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, _serviceUrl); reqCtx.put(BindingProviderProperties.REQUEST_TIMEOUT, TIMEOUT); CallOptions co = new CallOptions(); co.setClient("XXXX"); //actual client-id not shown for confidentiality reqCtx.put("CallOptions", co); LoginResult loginResponse = _port.login(username, password);

Thanks!

Hi,
 I have downloaded the partner WSDL of the latest API version 14 and used JAX-WS wsimport tool (in ant build script) to generate the artifacts/classes.
In the web service client, during the login call, how can i specify/override the "port address URL"? I know that the WSDL contains the default port as:
Code:
<soap:address location="https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/14.0"/>

If i use Axis's WSDL2Java to generate the classes, the generated classes include "SfServiceLocator" class which has "getSoap(URL portAddress)" method through which i can specify/override the port address URL.
But the classes generated using JAX-WS wsimport doesn't contain the "SfServiceLocator" class. How can we get the equivalent of SfServiceLocator#getSoap(URL) in JAX-WS web service client?

Thank you.
Hi,
 In one of my object i has a field whose FieldType is "double" with a precision of 18 and a scale of 0.

Thank you