• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to see if the following functionality is available in an email template.
We do not have email-to-case enabled.

When a support person sets the case to the Status of Resolved, we want to create a workflow rule that will send an email to the contact asking if the ticket can be closed. Is there a way to have the email template include a Yes and No link so if the user choses "Yes" a workflow rule sets the status to Closed? If they chose "No" we can have it do something else. Is this functionality possible or does anyone have another suggestion?

I am trying to take the date & time from a date & time field and copy to another date & time field on a Case.

Basically, Field A is populated by a date/time. I want to copy that date/time from Field A into Field B so I have it in 2 fields.

I'm sure it is something simple, but I cannot figure it out.

Thanks!

Hello:

I have scheduled to install the Entitlements package to my production instance after the change to Winter '10. Last time I tried to install it, the install didn't work for Spring '09 and it needed to be repackaged by SF. Can you tell me, do you know if it can be installed on Winter '10 already or will it need to be repackaged to work?

Thanks,

Eileen

Hello:

I am trying to create an IF formula where if the formula is true, it changes the field to another date and time, but if it is false, I want it to keep the date and time that is already in the field.

I keep getting an error: Formula cannot use another formula field that directly or indirectly refers to itself when I put its own field name, but I don't know what to put there (see ???? below) so the field does not change at all. 

IF( ENT_2__Entitled_Resolve_Time__c >=NOW(),  ENT_2__Entitled_Resolve_Time__c, ????????)

or is there another way to do this?

Thanks,

Eileen

Hello:

We have the New Entitlements package installed and are using Workflows with Time Dependent Workflow Action Email Alerts to look at the Entitled Resolve Time.

Here's the issue:

When an Open ticket is past the Entitled Resolve Time (so all SLA email alerts have been sent) and then it is put into a Stop Status - when it is put back into the Open Status, the ERT changes and all the SLA email alerts are sent again (this time all at once).

How do I stop them from being sent again after they are already sent once?

Is there something I need to add to my workflow?

Please help!

Thanks,

Eileen

I have the new Entitlements package installed in my Sandbox and I am a System Administrator. When I click on the Entitlements lookup button (next to the field) I get the list of Entitlements to choose from, but when the other System Administrator does the same thing, his lookup comes back with no matches found.

We have the same profile and page layout.
I also have a test user account that is set with another profile and that account does not see the choices either.
Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Eileen

Hello:

I am trying to update my new Entitlement fields with my old Entitlement fields data (date and time).

I was able to format the cells using the following yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ which changes the filed to the following format 2007-01-06T00:00:00.000Z and update the fields using Data Loader.

We use multiple time zones - the day on the field is correct, but it changed the time to GMT.

Does anyone know how to format the field so it shows the correct time?

Thanks,

Eileen

I want to show the Contact Mailing City field on my Case Page Layout, but it is not an option to select.

Does anyone know a way to get this field to show on the Case Page Layout?

I ultimately want to add that field to the Cases Views so I can have a few cities use the same queue and this way they will be able to easily see which cases are for their city.

Thanks

I want to use Record Types with the new Entitlements Managed Package. 

In testing, I noticed when I click on New Case from Entitlements from the Contact, I am not given the option to chose a Record Type - it defaults to one of the record types.

Does anyone have a fix or workaround that will give me the option of choosing the record type from that page like it would if I chose New Case?

Thanks! 

Hi:

We are using SalesForce Service & Support to handle helpdesk tickets for different departments. I set-up a custom field for department. Is there a way so when the helpdesk chooses a department, they get a different case layout? We are trying to eliminate having so many fields on one layout since there are different needs for each department.

We already have type, category and all of those dependencies, but the picklists are getting too long.

Also, how can you allow a profile access to more than one layout?

Thanks.

I have a few Contacts (people who do not have SalesForce user accounts) that I need to email SF Scheduled Reports. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
Has anyone experienced an issue installing Entitlements 2.09?

I get a "Request in Progress. You will be notified by email when it completes" message, but that was 4 days ago and it is still not installed.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Has anyone experienced an issue installing Entitlements 2.09?

I get a "Request in Progress. You will be notified by email when it completes" message, but that was 4 days ago and it is still not installed.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am trying to take the date & time from a date & time field and copy to another date & time field on a Case.

Basically, Field A is populated by a date/time. I want to copy that date/time from Field A into Field B so I have it in 2 fields.

I'm sure it is something simple, but I cannot figure it out.

Thanks!

Hello:

We have the New Entitlements package installed and are using Workflows with Time Dependent Workflow Action Email Alerts to look at the Entitled Resolve Time.

Here's the issue:

When an Open ticket is past the Entitled Resolve Time (so all SLA email alerts have been sent) and then it is put into a Stop Status - when it is put back into the Open Status, the ERT changes and all the SLA email alerts are sent again (this time all at once).

How do I stop them from being sent again after they are already sent once?

Is there something I need to add to my workflow?

Please help!

Thanks,

Eileen

I have the new Entitlements package installed in my Sandbox and I am a System Administrator. When I click on the Entitlements lookup button (next to the field) I get the list of Entitlements to choose from, but when the other System Administrator does the same thing, his lookup comes back with no matches found.

We have the same profile and page layout.
I also have a test user account that is set with another profile and that account does not see the choices either.
Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Eileen

Hello:

I am trying to update my new Entitlement fields with my old Entitlement fields data (date and time).

I was able to format the cells using the following yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ which changes the filed to the following format 2007-01-06T00:00:00.000Z and update the fields using Data Loader.

We use multiple time zones - the day on the field is correct, but it changed the time to GMT.

Does anyone know how to format the field so it shows the correct time?

Thanks,

Eileen

Hi:

We are using SalesForce Service & Support to handle helpdesk tickets for different departments. I set-up a custom field for department. Is there a way so when the helpdesk chooses a department, they get a different case layout? We are trying to eliminate having so many fields on one layout since there are different needs for each department.

We already have type, category and all of those dependencies, but the picklists are getting too long.

Also, how can you allow a profile access to more than one layout?

Thanks.