• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The Map Nearby Accounts function has great promise for our organization but we would find the application to be more useful if the address mapped was the shipping address and not the billing address. Has anyone attempted to modify the necessary code and components to use this feature with the shipping address? If so, please advise.
Data Loader Cliq fails everytime i tried to export records "Process is taking too long"

Coincidently error start after we cancelled our premier customers account..
I tied differents tools available: Data Loader, DataLoader IO, DataLoader Cliq

• March 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

Since I was not able to find any solution to this issue and there might be something out there, so if there is please direct me to the community blog.

I have been trying to mass update contacts or mass update tasks and when I click on Updated Selected Cells (after I have all of my ID's populated and everything else I need ) this is the error message I am getting and I have no idea how to fix it.

==================================================
Set qr = sfApi.Retrieve("*", entityType, idlist, False)
Set DoFullGet = ProcessQueryResults(qr)
End Function

passing a limited sels list keeps this a fast routine.
Public Function Retrieve(sels As String, idlist() As String, entityType As String) As Object
    ' make sure id list has no blanks
    Dim i%: For i = 0 To UBound(idlist)
      Debug.Assert idlist(i) <> "" ' bad things ...
    Next i
    Set Retrieve = sfApi.Retrieve(sels, entityType, idlist, False)
End Function

' load it up in a dictionary of object by id
' NOTE, the query result may be more than 2000 long, in which case
' we probably would miss something, ouch...
' TODO find out if this is happening ?
'
Public Function ProcessQueryResults(ByVal qr As QueryResultSet3) As Object
    Dim s As SObject3

==========================================
Then when I want to close the Excel spreadsheet I am getting the following message:

Microsoft Visual Basic -  This command will stop the debugger.
==============================================
The only way to exit Excel is by saying Ok to this message and when you do that the following message comes up: Application-defined or object-defined error.

Did anybody ever encounter this message before? Any ideas will be more than appreciated. Thank you so much!

Blanka

• November 14, 2008

I installed this App successfully in my dev org, but when I repeat the process in my client's Production Org, clicking the 'Find Nearby Accounts' link opens the VF window, but then I get an empty dialog box, and no results.

The batch Geocode Accounts function works fine. 

I have de-installed, repeated the setup process, but same results.

Ideas? 

Message Edited by pinkelk3 on 08-11-2009 11:17 AM

How would you create a Formula field to calculate amount of days in the next month.  So for example the calculation/value of this formula field should equal "31" since next month has 31 days (August).

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

• July 22, 2009
The Map Nearby Accounts function has great promise for our organization but we would find the application to be more useful if the address mapped was the shipping address and not the billing address. Has anyone attempted to modify the necessary code and components to use this feature with the shipping address? If so, please advise.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to sfdc and this community, but we are loving what we've seen so far.

I have what I suspect is a pretty easy report to generate, I just can't figure it out for myself.

We would like to see a report that figures the percentages on our Mass E-mails.

- % of X Mass E-mail that were opened

- % of X Mass E-mail opened more than 3 times

Is this simple?

Thanks in advance!

Brian Rhea

for the life of me I cannot get this to work. I have a custom formua field call SIGNAL. Based on the YES or NO value in another field called Past_Due_Check_c  I want the SIGNAL field to display a RED or GREEN image. I continue to get syntax errors in the code as show below. Driving me crazy. can anyone help?

IMAGE(
CASE(Past_Due_Check__c,
"NO", "servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000wgFz",
"YES", "servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000wgG4"))

• April 03, 2009

Is it possible to search on more than just the "Standard" field in a custom object when relating an email to that object. If you set the object name field (Service name in the illustrated example, attached) to an Auto Number then end users need to know that number to relate email to it. This is problematic as they may not have that number readily available or even have SF open. The alternative is to use "Text " as the type for the object name which requires them to name each record in that object. The look up in Outlook Connect may be a bit simpler as they can search on text that they probably are more familiar. This becomes a problem as many of these objects are added and it becomes hard to distinguish between them. 

Neither solution seems to work well (unless there is a way to search on multiple fields from within Connect)

Any ideas/solutions.

many thanks 

The following formula will calculate the number of working days (inclusive) between 2 dates. A working day is defined as Monday to Friday. Even if the start or end dates are a weekend, these are accommodated.

IF(AND((5 - (CASE(MOD( Start_Date__c - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0)) < (CASE(MOD(  End_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 0)) ),
((( End_Date__c  -   Start_Date__c ) + 1) < 7)),
((CASE(MOD(  End_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 0)) - (5 - (CASE(MOD(  Start_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0)))),
(((FLOOR((( End_Date__c  -  Start_Date__c ) - (CASE(MOD(  Start_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 6, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0))) / 7)) * 5) +
(CASE(MOD(  Start_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0)) +
(CASE(MOD(  End_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 0))))

The Start Date and End Date fields are custom in the above example and can be replaced as required. If use of a DateTime field is required then the DATEVALUE function will be required.

I also recommend a simple field validation rule is added to check that the End Date is after the Start Date.
  • January 05, 2009
Hi,

Can someone point me to the right direction where can I get the offline Limitations?
I have searched several places but I didn't find all the limitations in some place. Please help me to find.
Hi,

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very novice technology user just about to throw laptop out the window:-)

Have downloaded and installed the above App (it is listed in my 'Packages Installed from the App Exchange' list), but no 'Map Nearby Accounts' button is showing up on the Accounts Page.  Any ideas what I need to do?

Thank you,

Charlotte
Hi all,

sorry if this has already been posted.

I am working on the Customer Service part of Salesforce.
When logging Cases, the system should calculate a due date based on the SLA and on the Customer Service Center Calendar (meaning, without holidays, bank holidays, week-ends, etc.).
Since there are no standard feature to enable this feature, I have been told this is feasible through Apex.

I'm pretty new in the Apex world: I've done some developments, but nothing too fancy, so if you could help me out on this one, I would really appreciate.
Not mentioning I'm sure it's the kind of issue Customers face all the time...

Thanks in advance,
Free

• August 29, 2008

Opportunity Name   Percent Field     Amount       Services

TOTALS:                       124%           $111,000.00    $23,000.00

Opportunity A                    16%             $75,000.00    $12,000.00

Opportunity B                    76%             $11,000.00      $5,000.00

Opportunity C                    32%             $25,000.00      $6,000.00

Is there a way to have an actual percentage total on a custom report rather than a sum?  Average doesn't really do the trick either.  At the top where it says 124%, it should really say 20%.  23,000/111,000=20%

All the percentages are doing here is adding 16+76+32 to equal 124 which makes no sense when you are talking about percentages.

This problem seems easy to fix.  Am I missing something?

I have downloaded a Blackberry Mobile simulator (version: 8130-Verizon) from the Blackberry site and installed it in my machine. I have configured Blackberry MDS simulator to work behind a proxy. It is working fine. I have installed the Salesforce Mobile Application.
But after that whenever I am trying to configure the Salesforce Mobile application, I am getting struck in the screen showing: "Device info has been sent to salesforce.com and is awating registration".
 It is not proceeding any further. Any help?

thanks,
srijan

Just wondering if any other offline users have had the problem where with first time use, your users are experiencing the issue where they get the error message

"Unable to connect to the server.  Request Timed Out"

We are also getting this error if users click the Update tab names and Synchronize my data options on the login screen.

We do not have a  lot of data in our briefcases as we have just implemented SFDC.

The support folks at SFDC have not offered any suggestions.

thanks,
Stephen Hume
SFDC PM
Trimac Transportation
Good Afternoon All I have downloaded this s-control into my sandbox and love the idea of it but need to tweak a bit. There is a table that allows you to find nearby accounts based on the Account type, however, they are not the account types that my company uses. Can anyone tell me how I can change them to the values that we use? Thanks in advance
Hi,
 With the offline edition can we download other tabs? I would like to download the Cases tab and Products tab. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Divya
  • June 27, 2007