• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The Google Adword integration I've come across seems to assume Web to Lead functionality.  We've been using our lead forms with the SFAPI, using PHP and nusoap.php and the Ron Choi salesforce.php API client code.

Any ideas whether it is possible to integrate Google Adwords with this set up?

Thanks!

Chuck

I'm using PHP/nusoap and have a multi-select box to input into a lead record.  The data type for the custom field in question is mult-select as well.  I am using an array name and then the join function to parse the _POST value into a list.  At least that is what I'm trying to do -- however, it seems to me that I can't simply insert into the record, and expect the values to parse into the multi-select data type, but that I may even have to loop through the list and do an update to the record for each item in the list??

If not, what is the best way to get multi-select data into the multi-select custom field of a lead record?

thanks,

Chuck

// posting like this
$thepriority = join(", ",$_POST['priorityimport']);
// form has this
<select name="priorityimport[]" multiple >
<option>Mathematics</option>
<option>Statistics</option>
<option>Image Processing</option>
<option>Signal Processing</option>
<option>Optimization</option>
<option>Other</option>
</select>
Hi,

I've written a small sforce Partner WSDL PHP library based on the NuSOAP SOAP Toolkit. It obviates the need for PHP 5 and PEAR. All you need is the salesforce.php and nusoap.php files, both of which are included in the attached zip file. Download the zip from sourceforge at:

http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/sforce/php.sforce.nusoap.20051012.zip

Most of the API methods have been implemented; feel free to recommend more. The goal of this library was to make the basic operations -- create, update, delete, query, search -- easy to do. A lot of the response objects are still native PHP types. However, I've made a point of declaring a sObject class and returning it wherever possible.

I've also included an example php file and the original nusoap.php file, so you can see what modifications I've made.

Please send comments and feedback to rchoi21_AT_hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Ryan Choi
rchoi21_AT_hotmail.com

(Sorry for the re-post. Wouldn't let me edit the URL to point to sourceforge.)