• Member since 2008
  • Sr. sfdc Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Do any body how if it’s possible to calculate the number of managers above the user.

Basically, I would like a field on the user object that indicate the manager level.

Example:
If the user’s “manager field” = null, then Level 1
If the user’s manager’s “manager field” = null, then Level 2
If the user’s manager’s manager’s “manager field” = null, then Level 3
Etc.
Else “Level 5”.

A daily trigger should set this value for each user records.

Does any body have an idea if it’s possible? Big or medium task?
I have created a workflow in process builder that creates a task based off certain fields being updated from the account page layout. Is there a way I can restrict this being triggered to certain Profiles? 
Hey all!

Looking for some assistance with a trigger that would be used to count the total number of cases that are listed on a custom object we've built.  Trucks_Under_Warranty__c is the custom object we have built. 

Under Cases we have the field "Truck Under Warranty__c" which is a lookup(Trucks Under Warranty) Indexed and its controlling field is Account Name.  Gets a little confusing for the "Truck/Trucks" in the field names.  
Case field TUW

The field used to hold the count is named Case Count (Case_Count__c).  I could use some direction on the trigger due to it being on this custom object.  We're wanting a way to designate if a truck is problematic or not based upon how many cases are generated under it.

I had been trying to look at a snippit of code someone posted for counting cases on an contact to understand it and translate it to our ORG
trigger tskUpdatetrigger on Case (after insert, after update,after delete) {
    List<Case> lstCase = [select id, ContactId from Case where id in: trigger.newmap.keyset()];
    set<Id> sAccId = new set<Id>();

for(Case cs: lstCase){
        if(cs.ContactId != null){
            sAccId.add(cs.ContactId);
        }
    }
    if(sAccId != null && sAccId.size() > 0){
        List<Contact> lstContact = [select id, Cases__c, (select id from Cases) from Contact where id in: sAccId];
        if(lstContact.size() > 0){
            for(Contact acc: lstContact){
                acc.Cases__c = acc.Cases.size();
            }
                      update lstContact;
            }
    }
}

But i'm not sure what to change "ContactId" to and it work with our custom object.  I've also tried to read through sfdcfox's example ( https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000008zIxIAI ) but it is still a little out of my apex knowledge base.  

TLDR: Would love some help with writing a trigger to count the number of cases on a custom object
I am working on setting up some fields on an opportunity to capture Net Present Value (NPV) and IRR and I believe that code is the best way to do that.  I am very new to coding and I was hoping someone might have existing code I could modify to work for our situation.  Does anyone have code that I might be able to see and/or know of someone who might be able to help?  
I am wanting to use a process / flow when a New Op is created:

1. looks up the current user's default opp team whose member role equals 'Primary SE'
2. populates a custom field on the op with that user

I can get most of it with my current process/flow, but there seems to be an issue.  The issue being that no matter who I login as, the name is being populated with my 'Primary SE'.  

1.  Do I need to be looking up the current user id or is the op id sufficient?
2. When is the default op team assigned to an op?  At creation or when the record is saved?

Hi everybody,   I would like to know how to retrieve all the contacts from a specific contact list view from its id (by view i mean particular set of filtered contacts that we can create from the interface) . I've been looking for it for a long time but didn't find a way to do it.

Thank you very much
I want to create a VF page on the Account that will display the related list of the HL Contracts records that have a look up to the Account.

I have the following but it gives me this error:  Content cannot be displayed: 'HLContracts__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Account

This is the code I have:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<apex:relatedList list="HLContracts__r" />
</apex:page>

Hey Salesforce brilliance, 

I am trying to deploy my trigger but I need to compose a test class and to be quite honest I am clueless and aloof at my begining stages of Apex-ing' . Could someone here please provide me with a little guidence, code perhaps and maybe addition educational documentation to make sense of this all so I can continue my journey to be half as great as many of you here. 

Happy Holidays And thank you very much

-Chad 

Trigger is here:

trigger Job_Description_Transfer on Job_Contract__c (before update, before insert) {

//create a set of job descriptions      

set<Id> Ids = new Set <Id>();         
    for (Job_Contract__c japp: Trigger.new) {           
        Ids.add(japp.Related_Job__c);  // This is thelookup field to description__c in Job_Contract__c
    }

Map<Id, Opportunity> mapDescription = New Map<Id, Opportunity>([SELECT Id, Description FROM Opportunity WHERE Id IN :Ids]);

if(trigger.isUpdate){ 

for(Job_Contract__c jaTrigger : trigger.new) {

jaTrigger.Job_Description__c = mapDescription.get(jaTrigger.Related_Job__c).Description;

}
        }

Hello!

I am writing a trigger (or trying to ...) that will create X amount of child records on a parent. 

Parent - Custom Object: Finance__c

Child   - Custom Object: Finance_Payment__c

On the parent is a field called Number_of_payments__c

I want the trigger to (after parent insert) create the same number of children records as indicated in the field Number_of_payments__c.

The only field on the child record that needs to be populated on the initial insert is the payment_number__c (which starts at 1 and ends at :Number_of_payments).

Can someone help me fill in the blanks (and correct mistakes). 

I am very new to triggers.  Thanks!

trigger Payments on Finance_Payment__c (after insert){
    // collect parent id ?
id[] finIds = new Id[0];
// collect number of payments data
Finance__c[] parent;
parent = [SELECT Number_of_payments__c FROM Finance__c WHERE Finance__C IN (ParentID?)];
// iterate through to create child records.
for (Finance_Payment__c f : tigger.new){
// create records using number of payments
insert ?;
}

}

User-added image

Not able to define sharing set for Community underCommunity Cloud. After clicking on update Sharing Set. getting blank. Its not working in any browser.
  • January 03, 2018
Following WSDL i am parsing through WSDL to Apex

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/" xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:tns="http://tempuri.org" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org">
   <wsdl:types>
      <xs:schema version="1.0">
         <xs:annotation>
            <xs:appinfo>INDSHL</xs:appinfo>
            <xs:documentation xml:lang="en">This is the strategy the wsdl is about</xs:documentation>
         </xs:annotation>
         <!-- Array data type -->
         <xs:simpleType name="DAarray">
            <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
               <xs:enumeration value="array" />
            </xs:restriction>
         </xs:simpleType>
         <!-- Date data type -->
         <xs:complexType name="DAdate">
            <xs:all>
               <xs:element name="value" type="xs:string" />
               <xs:element name="date_format" default="yyyy-MM-dd" minOccurs="0">
                  <xs:simpleType>
                     <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
                        <xs:enumeration value="DDDyyyy" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="ddMMyyyy" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="MMddyyyy" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="yyyy-MM-dd" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="yyyyDDD" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="yyyyddMM" />
                        <xs:enumeration value="yyyyMMdd" />
                     </xs:restriction>
                  </xs:simpleType>
               </xs:element>
            </xs:all>
         </xs:complexType>
         <!-- Numeric data type -->
         <xs:complexType name="DAnumeric">
               <xs:element name="value" type="xs:decimal" />
         <!-- String data type -->
         <xs:complexType name="DAstring">
               <xs:element name="value" type="xs:string" />
         <!-- DAXMLDocument element -->
         <xs:element name="DAXMLDocument">
            <xs:complexType>
                  <!-- OCONTROL data source -->
                  <xs:element name="OCONTROL">
                           <xs:element name="ALIAS" type="xs:string" />
                           <xs:element name="SIGNATURE" type="xs:string" />
                           <xs:element name="DALOGLEVEL" minOccurs="0" type="xs:decimal" />
                           <xs:element name="EDITION" minOccurs="0" type="xs:decimal" />
                           <xs:element name="OBJECTIVE" minOccurs="0" type="xs:string" />
                           <xs:element name="EDITIONDATE" minOccurs="0" type="xs:date" />
                           <xs:element name="ERRORCODE" minOccurs="0" type="xs:string" />
                           <xs:element name="ERRORMSG" minOccurs="0" type="xs:string" />
                           <xs:element name="APPLICATION_ID" type="xs:string" />
                  <!-- CAMIN data source -->
                  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="CAMIN">
                           <xs:element name="LONUCD001" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="CACOCD002" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="APINCD003" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="AGE1CD004" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="APLACD005" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="DSCRCD006" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="FOIRCD007" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LA01CD008" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LA02CD009" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LA03CD010" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LA04CD011" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LA05CD012" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LA06CD013" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="LTV1CD014" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="OCSTCD015" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="PROFCD016" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="RAHICD017" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="INSOCD018" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                  <!-- CAMOUT data source -->
                  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="CAMOUT">
                           <xs:element name="GEORISKRANKING" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="EXISTINGACTIVELOANS" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="APPSCORE" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="SCORECARDDECISION" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="SCORECARDVALUE">
                                    <xs:element name="data_type" type="DAarray" />
                                    <xs:element name="I1" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I2" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I3" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I4" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I5" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I6" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I7" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I8" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I9" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I10" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I11" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I12" type="xs:decimal" nillable="true" />
                           <xs:element name="SCORECARDADVERSEREASONCODE">
                                    <xs:element name="data_type" type="DAarray" />
                                    <xs:element name="I1" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I2" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I3" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I4" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I5" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I6" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I7" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I8" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I9" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I10" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I11" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
                                    <xs:element name="I12" type="xs:string" nillable="true" />
      </xs:schema>
   </wsdl:types>
   <wsdl:message name="QueryDARequest">
      <wsdl:part name="queryDA" element="DAXMLDocument" />
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="QueryDAResponse">
      <wsdl:part name="responseDA" element="DAXMLDocument" />
   </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:portType name="QueryDA">
      <wsdl:operation name="queryDA">
         <wsdl:input message="tns:QueryDARequest" />
         <wsdl:output message="tns:QueryDAResponse" />
      </wsdl:operation>
   </wsdl:portType>
   <wsdl:binding name="QueryDASoap" type="tns:QueryDA">
      <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
      <wsdl:operation name="queryDA">
         <soap:operation soapAction="" />
         <wsdl:input>
            <soap:body use="literal" />
         </wsdl:input>
         <wsdl:output>
            <soap:body use="literal" />
         </wsdl:output>
      </wsdl:operation>
   </wsdl:binding>
   <wsdl:service name="QueryDAService">
      <wsdl:port name="QueryDASoap" binding="tns:QueryDASoap">
         <soap:address location="https://indiacert.pcomanagedservice.com/DAService" />
      </wsdl:port>
   </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

getting following error

Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not \ufffd (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \ufffd... @1:1)

Please help
  • November 24, 2016
I wanted to connect SQL sever with Salesforce using Dataload CLI
for which i have created following Database.conf file
<beans>
<bean id="dbDataSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" destroy-method="close">
<property name="driverClassName" value="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"/>
<property name="url" value="jdbc:odbc:SQLdsn:@DESKTOP-A1RF5KV:SalesforceDB"/>
<property name="username" value=""/>
<property name="password" value=""/>
</bean>
<bean id="queryLeadAll" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig" singleton="true">
<property name="sqlConfig" ref="queryLeadAllSql"/>
<property name="dataSource" ref="dbDataSource"/>
</bean>
<bean id="queryAccount" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig" singleton="true">
<property name="sqlConfig" ref="queryAccountSql"/>
</bean>
<bean id="insertAccount" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig" singleton="true">
<property name="sqlConfig" ref="insertAccountSql"/>
</bean>
<bean id="updateAccount" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig" singleton="true">
<property name="sqlConfig" ref="updateAccountSql"/>
</bean>
<bean id="deleteAccountAll" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig" singleton="true">
<property name="sqlConfig" ref="deleteAccountAllSql"/>
</bean>
<bean id="queryLeadAllSql" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.SqlConfig" singleton="true">
<property name="sqlString">
<value>
SELECT LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME, PHONE, LEADSTATUS, EMAIL, LEADID, COMPANY
FROM dbo.Lead
</value>
</property>
<property name="columnNames">
<list>
<value>lastname</value>
<value>firstname</value>
<value>phone</value>
<value>leadstatus</value>
<value>email</value>
<value>LeadId</value>
<value>company</value>
</list>
</property>
</bean>
<bean id="queryAccountSql" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.SqlConfig" singleton="true">
<value>
SELECT ACCOUNT_NAME, BUSINESS_PHONE, ACCOUNT_EXT_ID, ANNUAL_REVENUE, LAST_UPDATED, ACCOUNT_NUMBER
FROM TableOwner.Accounts
WHERE LAST_UPDATED > @process.lastRunDate@
</value>
</property>
<property name="columnNames">
<list>
<value>account_name</value>
<value>business_phone</value>
<value>account_ext_id</value>
<value>annual_revenue</value>
<value>last_updated</value>
<value>account_number</value>
</list>
</property>
<property name="sqlParams">
<map>
<entry key="process.lastRunDate" value="java.sql.Timestamp"/>
</map>
</property>
</bean>
<bean id="updateAccountSql" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.SqlConfig" singleton="true">
<value>
update TableOwner.Accounts accounts
set accounts.account_name = @account_name@,
accounts.business_phone = @business_phone@,
accounts.sfdc_account_id = @sfdc_account_id@,
accounts.annual_revenue = @annual_revenue@,
accounts.account_number = @account_number@
where
accounts.ACCOUNT_EXT_ID = @account_ext_id@
</value>
</property>
<map>
<entry key="account_name" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="business_phone" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="sfdc_account_id" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="annual_revenue" value="java.lang.Double"/>
<entry key="account_ext_id" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="account_number" value="java.lang.String"/>
</map>
</property>
</bean>
<bean id="insertAccountSql" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.SqlConfig" singleton="true">
<value>
INSERT INTO TableOwner.Accounts (
ACCOUNT_NAME, BUSINESS_PHONE, SFDC_ACCOUNT_ID, ANNUAL_REVENUE, ACCOUNT_EXT_ID, ACCOUNT_NUMBER)
VALUES (@account_name@, @business_phone@, @sfdc_account_id@, @annual_revenue@, @account_ext_id@, @account_number@)
</value>
</property>
<map>
<entry key="account_name" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="business_phone" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="sfdc_account_id" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="annual_revenue" value="java.lang.Double"/>
<entry key="account_ext_id" value="java.lang.String"/>
<entry key="account_number" value="java.lang.String"/>
</map>
</property>
</bean>
<bean id="deleteAccountAllSql" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.dao.database.SqlConfig" singleton="true">
<value>
DELETE FROM TableOwner.Accounts
</value>
</property>
</bean>
</beans>
and I have also created Process.conf file
<beans>
<bean id="LeadInsert" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
<description>Inserts Lead names from SQL server into Lead object.</description>
<property name="name" value="LeadInsert"/>
<property name="configOverrideMap">
<map>
<entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Users\abara\Desktop\SQL-DATALOAD CLI\key.txt"/>
<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
<entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="C:\Users\abara\Desktop\SQL-DATALOAD CLI\csvInsertArtist.log"/>
<entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>
<entry key="sfdc.username" value="amulhai@gmail.com"/>
<entry key="sfdc.password" value="575a9df11d375816dee606ecb0ea1c91"/>
<entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="540"/>
<entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="1"/>
<entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="StakkonForce__Lead_Key__c"/>
<entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Lead"/>
<entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
<entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Users\abara\Desktop\SQL-DATALOAD CLI\leadmap.sdl"/>
<entry key="process.outputError" value="C:\Users\abara\Desktop\SQL-DATALOAD CLI\errorInsertArtist.csv"/>
<entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="C:\Users\abara\Desktop\SQL-DATALOAD CLI\successInsertArtist.csv"/>
<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="queryLeadAll"/> 
<entry key="dataAccess.type" value="databaseRead"/> 
<entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2007-06-06T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
</map>
</property>
</bean>
</beans>
following is my Mapping file
#Mapping values
#Wed Jul 13 00:17:08 IST 2016
lastname=lastname
firstname=firstname
phone=Phone
leadstatus=Status
email=email
LeadId=StakkonForce__Lead_Key__c
company=Company
I am running following command but getting following error.
C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin>Process.bat "C:\Users\abara\Desktop\SQL-DATALOAD CLI" LeadInsert
Error:
Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver'
Any idea?
  • September 12, 2016
Hello,

Can you please someone share how to integrate Salesforce with SQL server using dataloader CLI (use ODBC connection) .

Please share folder and file structure for the same.

I am able to integrate with csv files and salesforce.
But I wish to integrate using sql server.

• July 21, 2016
<aura:application >
    <ltng:require styles="/resource/SLDS100/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css" />
    <ltng:require styles="/resource/SLDS100/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-scoped.css" />
    <ltng:require styles="/resource/SLDS100/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system.css" />
    <ltng:require scripts="/resource/jquery214"  afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.afterScriptsLoaded}"/>

<div class="slds-tabs--scoped">
  <ul class="slds-tabs--scoped__nav" role="tablist">
    <li class="slds-tabs--scoped__item slds-text-heading--label slds-active" title="ALL Accounts" role="presentation"><a class="slds-tabs--scoped__link" href="javascript:void(0);" role="tab" tabindex="0" aria-selected="true" aria-controls="tab-scoped-1" id="tab-scoped-1__item" onclick="selectTab(this);">All Accounts</a></li>
    <li class="slds-tabs--scoped__item slds-text-heading--label" title="ALL Contacts"
      role="presentation"><a class="slds-tabs--scoped__link" role="tab" tabindex="-1" aria-selected="false" aria-controls="tab-scoped-2" id="tab-scoped-2__item" onclick="{!c.selectTab}" data="{tab-scoped-3__item}">All Contacts</a></li>
    <li class="slds-tabs--scoped__item slds-text-heading--label" title="Item Three"
      role="presentation"><a class="slds-tabs--scoped__link" href="javascript:void(0);" role="tab" tabindex="-1" aria-selected="false" aria-controls="tab-scoped-3" id="tab-scoped-3__item" onclick="{!c.selectTab}" data="{tab-scoped-3__item}">Item Three</a></li>
  </ul>
        <div id="tab-scoped-1" class="slds-tabs--scoped__content slds-show" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-scoped-1__item">
            ALL CONTACTS<c:ContactList />
        </div>
        <div id="tab-scoped-2" class="slds-tabs--scoped__content slds-hide" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-scoped-2__item">
            ALL ACCOUNTS<c:AccountsList />
        </div>
        <div id="tab-scoped-3" class="slds-tabs--scoped__content slds-hide" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-scoped-3__item">
            Item Three Content
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:application>

what i have to write for enabling Tab ? Please share javascript if possible.
  • July 07, 2016
While Senging an email attachment more than  3 MB it is being converted to html why?

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000ghJUAAY
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000glg1AAA
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000008yyTIAQ

Is there any solution?
  • June 08, 2016
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer/BA to join their team as they roll out an updated Salesforce implementation across their business, marketing, and financial operations. Candidate will act as the product owner and team lead for the development and implementation of all user accounts across the organization. Certification Required. Up to $110K Comp with great benefits!! If interested, lease contact me at abaranwal@kloudac.com.
  • December 04, 2015
Hello Everyone.

We have following SFDC opening. Please share resume if anyone of you or your friend is interested  for this position.

Salesforce
Senior Developer:
2- 4 Years Experience

Team Lead For Salesforce
4-6 Years

Project Lead
6-8 Years

Android
2-8 Years Experience

iOS
2-8 Years Experience

Send me your Resume @abaranwal@kloudrac.com and asighal@kloudrac.com
  • November 16, 2015
Hello Everyone,

My company deal in Salesforce customization, development, integration and implementation/designing.

Please let me know if you /company is looking for Salesforce Resources on Part-Time Remotely.

Salesforce Sr./Jr. Developer and Contractor/Architect Available Part-time.

Please contact privately..and send email abaranwal@kloudrac.com
  • November 12, 2015

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/post-recordfile-to-chatter-group-amul-baranwal?trk=prof-post

About Post Record File to Chatter Group

Thank you again for choosing our wildly popular app "Post Record File to Chatter Group"! We really appreciate your business.

Features

The purpose of this app to post the file which is available in Attachment section of any Object to chatter Group
Works for any standard or custom objects.
Need not to require download the files from attachment and then post to chatter Group.

You can read more here:

http://amulhai.blogspot.in/2015/08/post-recordfile-to-chatter-group.html

• August 26, 2015
Seeking for Creative Designer Part time.

email your CV @ abaranwal@kloudrac.com
  • June 08, 2015
Seeking for Bootstrap Responsive Web Designer Part time.

email your CV @ abaranwal@kloudrac.com
  • June 08, 2015
I wanted to override my Opportunity amount value with some X-field value . please help.

Currently I am seeing this Amount : This amount is some of my Product Sales Price (Out of box) value.
$79,200.00

but I wanted to have this value as: "RC Annualized GAAP "(Custom Formula Field)
$473,044.00.

I wanted to override my Opportunity Amount(Standard Field)

please help. thanks
  • January 27, 2015

I have written this REST class in SFDC developer Org. And I am able to access this REST callout thorugh workbench.developerforce.com using this URL

REST URL= 

/services/apexrest/StakkonForce/v1.0/MYCALL/getAccountRecords

===================================================================================================

//Apex Class:

@RestResource(urlMapping='/v1.0/MYCALL/*')
global without sharing class MyRestWs{

@HttpGet
global static List<Account> getListOfAccount() {
RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
RestResponse response = Restcontext.response;
String operation = request.requestURI.substring(request.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/getAccountRecords')+1);
String resource = operation.split('/').get(0);
list<Account> lstAccount=new list<Account>();
if(resource == 'getAccountRecords') {
lstAccount= [ Select ID, Name, Phone, BillingState from Account limit 100];
}
return lstAccount;

}

}

===========================================================================================

I wanted to Access this above REST call out from different sfdc Developer Org.

Please provide me some sample code And Steps.

Thanks in advance.

• December 04, 2013

Can anyone suggest, how ca we delete apex class from production.

please provide step-step process to delete it from prod. through Force.com Eclipse.

• October 29, 2010

How can we extract IP Address of client, who visited our Sites. And This Site is basically developed using VF Page and Controller class. ?

I needed to have information of client machine like, IP Address /IE version/Windows-OS etc.

Please suggest How can I get such information of visitors.

Is there any API calling or what idea behind this?

Like in VB Script or any Scripting Page we can easily get Client IP Address.

• September 24, 2010
Dear All,
Please help me out, I am interested to handle Save event on Opportunity Object., Once the user will fill Opportunity at this level
i needed to tranfer records to my Local DataBase using WebService.
I can develop s-Control, and this Control will call Apex Class WebService , and this WEbService will send data to my Local machine , please suggest some relevant code to send data from salesforce. I already used OutBound meaage. But i am interested to call method on save Button.

Regards:
Amul
  • November 01, 2008
Dear All,
Please help me out, I am interested to handle Save event on Opportunity Object., Once the user will fill Opportunity at this level
i needed to tranfer records to my Local DataBase using WebService.
I can develop s-Control, and this Control will call Apex Class WebService , and this WEbService will send data to my Local machine , please suggest some relevant code to send data from salesforce. I already used OutBound meaage. But i am interested to call method on save Button.

Regards:
Amul

• November 01, 2008

Can anyone suggest, how ca we delete apex class from production.

please provide step-step process to delete it from prod. through Force.com Eclipse.

• October 29, 2010
Hi all, I have a requirement custom lead conversion process here my lead and Opportunity is custom object please help me out in this particular area
User-added image
please look at my above Image it shows how my page is breaking on my Visualforce PDF page, Here I want my entire 3rd row should go to next page without breaking in the middle.

So please find the code related to above concern:
<table style="font-size:80%;*page-break-inside:avoid*" border="1px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%​">

Hello,

I have below use case to execute.

I have a standard button on opportunity, to clone with and without products.
I want to add an option to this clone button. like do XYZ, if user chooses this XYZ, it will execute few actions. if they choose the standard options, it remains the same.

Thank you for suggestions !
Hi, I am fairly new to Salesforce and this community, so please bare with me. On our case object, we have a field calls "Days Open" that counts when the case is not in the "Closed" status. However, we have added a status called "Pending" and I have run into a bit of a wall. I talked with SF Support and they suggested I turn to this community.

We want the "Days Open" counter to only count when the case is in "Open" status. Then for the counter to stop when it's moved to "Pending" and then start up again if moved back to "Open" and finally when the case is "Closed" to leave the counter in the final number. Meaning if the case is in open for 5 days, the days open counter says 5; then if I move it to pending it stays at 5 and then if I move it back to open for 3 more days, it would say 8. Then when I close the case, the counter still says 8. Any guidance at all would be appreciated and please let me know if I need to clarify anything further!
User-added image

Not able to define sharing set for Community underCommunity Cloud. After clicking on update Sharing Set. getting blank. Its not working in any browser.
  • January 03, 2018
Hiring Salesforce Administrator in Singapore (Flexible Work Arrangements, Part-Time)

About HNWI Private Limited
You Deliver, We Grow

As a wealth consultancy firm in Singapore, we have been serving our clients with bespoke wealth solutions since 2012. 

Our Mission
We strive to improve the quality of life of our clients, employees, communities and shareholders.

Our Vision
We aim to be one of the most respected firms in Asia, delighting our corporate and private clients.

Our Core Values
Integrity
Respect
Open communication
Teamwork
Results Driven
Creating Positive and Sustainable Impact

For more information about us, please visit our website.
www.hnwi.com.sg
www.facebook.com/hnwi.com.sg/

Job responsibilities
Our Marketing Services department uses Salesforce Sales Cloud Spring 2017 Enterprise version and plug-in Apps from Salesforce AppExchange, e.g. Vision-e Scan, MailChimp, Eventbrite, etc, as the marketing automation solution i.e. automating the processes on lead generation, lead management, event management, etc
Collect and document requirements and processes from users
Analyze user requirements and issues
Scoping, planning, development, implementation, managing, configuration, testing, maintenance, administration, enhancement and integration of Salesforce and related applications
Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, security rules, workflow, validation rules, automated alerts, email generation, processes, queries, etc
create new users, customize, implement and maintain user, profiles, security settings, roles, data sharing rules, assignment rules, license types, permission sets, etc
Improve data security
Assess training needs; develop, maintain and enhance training materials and user documentation e.g. processes, policies, application configuration
Provide training to end users
User and technical support; trouble shooting
Database management e.g. list acquisition, importing and exporting data, list unsubscribes, data organization, storage and backup
Ensure data quality and integrity through de-duplication, standardization, verification
Design, develop and maintain dashboards and reports e.g. campaign performance measurement (contribution to pipeline and revenue), customer-level analysis, segmentation analysis and customer profiling analysis
Complying Salesforce governance guidelines
Auditing user practices to ensure compliance
Managing relationship with vendors and service providers on Salesforce-related matters e.g. application roadmap, planned enhancements and updates
Conduct research and analysis on Salesforce-related products, services and applications in order to justify buying decisions
Liaising and meeting with stakeholders and clients is required

JOB APPLICATION PROCESS
If you are interested and qualified, we invite you to submit a completed online form shown below:
https://goo.gl/forms/UPJ3BJlvRUuBoqg42
Please do not send any resume to us before we request for it. 
If you are shortlisted, we will request for your resume by email.  We apologise that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
We offer a competitive total remuneration and benefits package to our team members (conditions apply):

Flexible work arrangement for our people to achieve better work-life harmony
when there is no meeting, our team members have the freedom of choice when and where they work
Enjoy your holidays any time as long as the team can achieve business objectives and address business needs
Conducive environment for continuous improvement
Opportunities for rotation of duties
Usage of swimming pool / gym
Snacks / fruits / drinks would be provided during some meetings
Employee Benefits Allowance – 15% of basic pay
Performance incentives and awards
Discretionary incentive
Laptop
Mobile phone
Dining membership at 5 star hotel
Gym membership
Wellness programs
Team appreciation events at 5 star hotels or equivalent
Vouchers / tickets
Movie
Event
Shopping
Food & beverage
Travel
Hotel stay
Air ticket
Tour package
HI All 

Looking for a good "allrounder"  for Project support in Global Roll out, 8-9 month contract experienced Business Analyst prefered . Supporting live users, writing requirments, testing, project planning and follow up etc.

Thanks

Great new opportunity in a dynamic and growing tech company located in Toronto, Canada - looking for a skilled and energetic Salesforce Developer!

http://touchbistro.applytojob.com/apply/wnoCH6jysr/Salesforce-Developer

-TB
Hello,

I would like some help to bulkify the code bellow:

for (Trip__c trip : trigger.new )
{
	List<Trip__c> myTrips = [Select ID from Trip__c WHERE day__c =:trip.Day__c 
                            and driver__c =:trip.driver__c];

.... rest of the code ....
}
Thanks

I want to integrate CCAvenue (online payment gateway solution provider) with Salesforce CRM.
Please share some steps or sample code of integration.

Thansk!
 When ever a case has ben created it should directly create an issue  in Jira(wrote a Trigger on case object whenever a case is identified it will fire by applying some condition) now its turn to attach a file or attachment into Jira from Salesforce, myself strucked ova here.

public SalesforcetoJira(){}
//Change values in this class according to you JIRA/Salesforce coordinates
public String baseUrl = '';   // Base URL of your JIRA instance
public String username = ''; // JIRA username
public String password = ''; // JIRA password // Constructs Basic Http Authentication header from provided credentials
public String authHeader(){ Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf(username+':'+password); return 'Basic ' + EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue);
}
public SalesforcetoJira(JiraUrl,String objectType,String projectKey,String issueType,string summary,string description)
{
HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
Http http = new Http();
req.setMethod('GET');
//Set HTTPRequest header properties
req.setHeader('Accept', 'application/json');
req.setHeader('Content-Type','application/json');
Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf(username+':'+password);
req.setHeader('Authorization','Basic '+ EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue));
req.setEndpoint(baseUrl);
String CreateIssueJsonJIra= '{"fields": {"project":{"key": " "},"summary":" ","description":" " ,"issuetype":{"name": "Bug"}}} ';
String JSONData = JSON.serializePretty(CreateIssueJsonJIra); r
eq.setBody(CreateIssueJsonJIra);
system.debug('after response....'+CreateIssueJsonJIra);
try{
//Execute web service call here
HTTPResponse res = http.send(req);
String ResponseJsonString = res.getBody();
map<string,string> attachment= (map<string,string>)JSON.deserializeUntyped(ResponseJsonStringJIra);
system.debug('after response...'+attachment);
system.debug('after response...'+attachment.get('id'));
System.debug('ResponseJsonStringJIra'+ResponseJsonStringJIra);
JSONParser parser = JSON.createParser(ResponseJsonStringJIra);
}
}
catch(System.CalloutException e)
{
System.debug('Callout error: '+ e);
}
}

I appreciate any help.

We are currently exploring Survey Force to capture customer feedback on case closure. We would like to link the survey responses to Account level as well. Currently it is linked only to Contact or Case. Is it possible to link to Account please share if someone has already done this.
Went through all the posts on Survey Force Error on Authorization required but could get it working in my set up. 
The problem is happening when i define a custom field under Survey Taken object and build a Master-Detail Relationship with Case object. When I do this, the contact is not able to submit the survey get the error, "Authorization is required"
If I remove this custom field or change the Data type to Lookup, it works perfectly.

I have checked many times on the site guest user profile. The VF pages are associated properly. The permissions are set properly for Case, Account and Contact objects, sharing rules are also defined but still i keep on getting Authorization error

Can some one help to see where the problem is and how to fix it?

Regards
Deepak
I have a custom object and I want to replace Delete, Edit, New, and View actions content source with VF page.
I want to use the same VF page but display differnt section for different action.

Is there a way to tell which action is invoked in Apex?

thanks,
David