• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi experts,

I need to compare two same strings with different casing.

In java, equating strings is case sensitive. But in apex, it is case insensitive.

How can i force my two same strings with different casing to be not equal?

Example:

In apex:
'Name' == 'name' --> this gives TRUE

I need to force this to FALSE like how it works in java.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
ces :)
  • December 16, 2008
Hi,

I would like to ask if it's possible to add a field in, say account page, wherein i can set it to hidden, so that i can save the value in the db at the same time only it is not visible to the users?

Please help.

Thanks a lot,
ces
  • November 13, 2008
Hi,

I'm trying to do an application which will use the partner wsdl. When i'm trying to login, passing my account information, im getting a 407 error, Proxy Authentication is required. Im currently investigating the reason for this but i don't know if it is a problem on my network setup. But i would like to clear some things in salesforce part.

I see that the partner wsdl is trying to bind with https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/14.0 upon invoke. I tried to find "services/Soap/u/14.0" in salesforce.com but it says that the link no longer exist. Is this correct?

I don't know if this is related to my problem.

Please give me some ideas on this.

Thanks a lot!
ces
  • November 10, 2008
Hi,

I'm a newbie in APEX. I would like to ask if it's possible to add a javascript inside a trigger. Say for example, I want to add a javascript alert() when the save button of Account is clicked. Is this possible? If it is, can you share me some examples?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Ces
  • November 05, 2008
Hi,

I'm a newbie in APEX. I would like to ask if it's possible to add a javascript inside a trigger. Say for example, I want to add a javascript alert() when the save button of Account is clicked. Is this possible? If it is, can you share me some examples?

Thanks a lot,
Ces
  • November 05, 2008
Hi,

I would like to ask if it's possible to add a field in, say account page, wherein i can set it to hidden, so that i can save the value in the db at the same time only it is not visible to the users?

Please help.

Thanks a lot,
ces
  • November 13, 2008
Hi,

I'm trying to do an application which will use the partner wsdl. When i'm trying to login, passing my account information, im getting a 407 error, Proxy Authentication is required. Im currently investigating the reason for this but i don't know if it is a problem on my network setup. But i would like to clear some things in salesforce part.

I see that the partner wsdl is trying to bind with https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/14.0 upon invoke. I tried to find "services/Soap/u/14.0" in salesforce.com but it says that the link no longer exist. Is this correct?

I don't know if this is related to my problem.

Please give me some ideas on this.

Thanks a lot!
ces
  • November 10, 2008
Hi,

Thanks a lot,
Ces
  • November 05, 2008