• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The previews of our Powerpoint docs do not always work. What we check so far: it does not depend on the size (a few KB to many MB), version of MS (2003- 2010 tested), the Content settings are fine (enhanced viewer enabled, office 2007 previews activated).

The reply I got from SFDC support was that "The Salesforce CRM Content application is NOT guaranteed to generate a preview of every document that users upload".

Is there a way to make sure that the preview works for ALL our uploads? How shall I educate our users and sell the app to users in my case?

Thank to all for ideas and solutions in advance.

Thanks to all in advance, as this is quite urgent to me. You are really my last hope.

I need my formula to return "34" from "1234567". If it were a single digit, I would definitely use RIGHT or LEFT in my formula.  What shall I use in this case?

The previews of our Powerpoint docs do not always work. What we check so far: it does not depend on the size (a few KB to many MB), version of MS (2003- 2010 tested), the Content settings are fine (enhanced viewer enabled, office 2007 previews activated).

The reply I got from SFDC support was that "The Salesforce CRM Content application is NOT guaranteed to generate a preview of every document that users upload".

Is there a way to make sure that the preview works for ALL our uploads? How shall I educate our users and sell the app to users in my case?

Thank to all for ideas and solutions in advance.

Can somebody help with the formulas for creating the below in custom objects:

1. Let's say there are 5 fields - I need to program the following validations:

One of the two fields - Field1 or Field2 should have a value. If Field1 has a value then Field3 should have a value and if Field2 has a value then one of the fields - Field4 or Field5 should have a value.

2. There is a Header object and Lines object. There is a common field in both objects. If this field is populated in the Header object then that value should get carried over to all the lines with that header. (I should be able to edit the value on any line later).

Thanks to all in advance, as this is quite urgent to me. You are really my last hope.

I need my formula to return "34" from "1234567". If it were a single digit, I would definitely use RIGHT or LEFT in my formula.  What shall I use in this case?

Hi All,

I need some help creating a formula field as I am quite new within Salesforce. Thanks in advance for your help!!

I have created an object to show $$ information which is basically a matrix that displays the different months and values, and I need to create a formula field with the percentage of change between the amount of the previous month and the current one.

Date        Amount    Change %

Mar-10     $1000     16%

Feb-10     $1200     33%

Jan-10     $9000      -

I have noticed that I cannot use the PREVGROUPVAL. Do you know what function i can use to get the difference bertween the amount of march and february?

Thanks a lot,

Nayeli

• April 29, 2010