• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I just downloaded and installed Connect for Outlook to my computer. Everything looks to be set up correctly. However, when I try to sync, it gives me the error message, "Failed to login to SalesForce." I have checked my User Name and Password over and over - it is correct. Yet it won't log in to SalesForce.

Has anyone else had this problem and do you have any idea what is wrong?

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Connect program - all to no avail.

I have an annoying problem.  Using the Salesforce toolbar (in Outlook 2007 on Vista) I was previously able to sync and add emails.

Since a week ago, on clicking a SF toolbar button,  I get  a dialogue box prompting me to login to Salesforce, which fails and I get the message "Sorry, your Administrator has blocked access to this client"

The client PC is able to sign on, so no token issues.

We do not run a locked down IT environment here, and no changes have been made.  The Outlook toolbar is version 3.2. I have removed and reinstalled the toolbar add in already.

Outllook and Salesforce work OK in every other respect.

There is more than 1 user getting this issue - settings are all default, with all user permissions in the TOOLS/SALESFORCE OPTIONS/USER PERMISSIONS checked,

Any ideas????  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Many thanks.
  • October 15, 2008