• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Our corporate website is generating leads to the SF platform through the meta API.

Why is chatter pushing notifications every time a lead has been created through the API? is there a way to disable this ?

Thanks in advance!

• October 11, 2010
I've been ordered to simplify the life of my Account Managers and need to find a way to reduce the number of times they check for the same thing.

Currently we have a check box on the Account detail that shows whether the Account is Referenceable and another one on the Contacts detail to show who is Referenceable.
I'm trying to do a formula (or group of formulas) so that if they have a Contact marked as Referenceable and is still an active client (another picklist in the Contact detail), the Account will reflect this and can be reported as such (and easily seen in the Account detail section)

Normally, I'd do a roll-up summary but the system doesn't recognize Contacts as a child of the Account (for some really strange, unexplainable reason) nor is the Contact available in the list of formula fields.

If anyone has an idea pull this off, i'd greatly appreciate it.