• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to create a sharing rule on the fly?  How are the actual Sharing Rules under Sharing Settings stored?  Are they in a table that you can insert into?
  • July 06, 2009
I have successfully setup a cname with my web address and set the custom web address in Sites setup and that works for www.<sitename>.com, but can someone tell me how to handle the same url when www is not included.  If there is no www, I am sent to a salesforce login page.  I have seen it work in a couple of the sample sites, any suggestions?
  • May 20, 2009
The profile for guest user does not allow editing of standard objects and since I am using sharing rules in a private security environment I need to change the owner of data being submitted from a form.  Is there a way to assign the guest user to a role?  Any suggestions in general for this scenario?
  • May 20, 2009
The profile for guest user does not allow editing of standard objects and since I am using sharing rules in a private security environment I need to change the owner of data being submitted from a form.  Is there a way to assign the guest user to a role?  Any suggestions in general for this scenario?
  • May 20, 2009
We started using tabbed VF pages using code similar to the following:

Code:
<apex:page standardController="Contact" showHeader="true" tabStyle="Contact" >
   <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="Details" id="theTabPanel">
      <apex:tab label="Contact Details" name="Details" id="tabdetails">
         <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/>
      </apex:tab>
      <apex:tab label="Notes and Attachments" name="NotesAndAttachments" id="tabNoteAtt">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!Contact}" list="NotesAndAttachments" />
      </apex:tab>
   </apex:tabPanel>
</apex:page>

This looks nice and is much more readable, but the problem is that the detail tab has duplicate fields displayed - any required field is displayed at its layout location as well as at the end of the section.  This is happening with both custom and regular objects.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks! 

• October 27, 2008