• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have been successfully using maildrop (2.4.1) for quite some time now with salesforce and entourage (11.4.0) on my mac (10.4.11).

Everything has worked fine up until about an hour ago when i am now unable to add any emails that have attachments and get the attached message.

Can you help?  I do not care, nor do i want the attachments added.  I have indicated in the maildrop preferences that i don't want the attachments added.  I have restarted my computer and done everything i can think of, but i'm not sure why this just started.

please let me know what i can/should be doing.

thanks in advance.

i have been successfully using maildrop (2.4.1) for quite some time now with salesforce and entourage (11.4.0) on my mac (10.4.11).

Everything has worked fine up until about an hour ago when i am now unable to add any emails that have attachments and get the attached message.

Can you help?  I do not care, nor do i want the attachments added.  I have indicated in the maildrop preferences that i don't want the attachments added.  I have restarted my computer and done everything i can think of, but i'm not sure why this just started.

please let me know what i can/should be doing.

thanks in advance.

I just posted the final Maildrop 2.0 build. You can download it from the project download page, or if you're already running Maildrop, just restart it, or pick check for updates to have it autoupdate.

Major new features include support for email attachments, the new buttonbar UI to replace the scripts menu, and the configurable search column for the 'What' search. Maildrop 2.0 runs on Tiger and Leopard, I have some ideas for the next version, which may mean its Leopard only.