• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a simple question on the Force.com IDE:

How do I upgrade to API 17.0 in the Eclipse IDE? There's no software updates and I've run into problems of not being able to access CronTrigger object because I'm still on 16.0 upon saving the class. I changed the classes' meta file to use 17.0 and it let me save, but surely that’s just a hack?  I just want to be 100% sure, thank you in advance!

- Ben

• November 13, 2009

Hi,

I have created some batch apex code alongwith other triggers and class/controller codes. 

When I run individual test methods on them, I am able to get test success result alongwith nice code coverage %. However when I run all tests together, I get following test failure errors:-

1)System.AsyncException: Database.executeBatch cannot be called from a batch or future method.

2)System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: changeOwners(String, String)

3)System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: getLead_Rollup_Amount(Id)

4)System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: changeOwners(String, String)

Please note again that the exceptions dont come when tested individually.

Please advise on same.

Thanks,

Vimal