• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I created a Visualforce page that works fine. But when I try to see if within a Console, it seems the 'Loading...' is not removed after the page has been loaded. At first I thought it might be a browser issue, but it works for everything else, including other visualforce pages.

For example if I'm looking at a Case in the console, and I click on a related list that opens this VisualForce page. I get the 'Loading...' message, and afterwards, I can see the visualforce page behind the 'Loading...' box. I can even scroll up and down the visualforce page (the visualforce is completely loaded), but the 'Loading...' box is still on top of it, and cover most of the iframe space.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

• December 18, 2008
Hi,
In the Setup/Develop/Apex Classes page, there's a column called 'Is Valid'. Most of my classes have a check on that column, but some of them don't and I'm trying to figure out what makes a class valid.

I have tests for most of my code too. Is there a certain percent coverage that needs to be achieved for a class in order to become valid?

Any insight on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

• December 18, 2008
Hi,
In the Setup/Develop/Apex Classes page, there's a column called 'Is Valid'. Most of my classes have a check on that column, but some of them don't and I'm trying to figure out what makes a class valid.

I have tests for most of my code too. Is there a certain percent coverage that needs to be achieved for a class in order to become valid?

Any insight on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

• December 18, 2008