.space{ font-size:2pt; }
</style>

<table>
<tr>
<td class="regText" width="15%">{!productA.Quantity}</td>
<td class="regText"><apex:outputField value="{!productA.UnitPrice}" /></td>
</tr> 
</table>

the <apex:outputField > NOT ONLY doesnt take the regText style but it even changes the entire page to Arial font-size:9 for some reason.   Ex: The productA.Quantity turns loses its custom style as well.  

Once I take out outputField, every text on the form goes back to the custom way that I would want.

I was hoping to leverage the currency style form included in outputField to get the right formatting for Product Unit Price.
If there is another way to get the formatting for a currency field such as Unit Price, please let me know then I can avoid this outputField bug.

Thanks.

Ok, I've read a dozen threads and all the documentation I can find but still can't seem to get the gist of how to save objects to Salesforce. I etiher end up receiving insufficient coverage messages or the items just don't seem to save anyway. Somehow, I managed to save a trigger and its test class to Salesforce yesterday. Today, I tried adding another class and trigger but the coverage errors were blocking me. The new class kept validating against the old trigger and not the new one. I then deleted all my objects to get a fresh start (I saved the code in local text files first). Now, when I try to save items, they don't get saved in Salesforce but there is no "only saved locally" message.

Can someone please give me a step-by-step list of how I go about creating Apex Triggers/Classes and saving them to SF through Eclipse? In my scenario, I am trying to create two triggers (on different objects). One of the triggers will be calling a method from another class.

I'm using Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and the Apex Toolkit 8.1.0.200710161138 (not using Force.com due to rollbackOnError issue). Also, I am using the Enterprise Edition of Salesforce.

UPDATE: I have finally gotten both triggers onto Salesforce. I had to use a single class for all my methods. Within this class, I created a single testMethod that runs tests against all objects.  My new issue is getting updates saved. When I modify my code and save it, it does not seem to get pushed out to Salesforce. Any thoughts?

Message Edited by MikeD13 on 01-16-2008 02:08 PM
Hi All,

We have an integration system that has been running for more than 2 years without any problems. The system creates contacts / leads...etc via the API.

Two days ago we started getting the XML response below everytime we try to create leads....the message says: :insufficient access rights on cross-reference id

Did something chnage in the API recently ? our code hasnt been updated for two years...would it be some new permissions ?

Thanks,

The XML response looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
- <soapenv:Body>
- <createResponse xmlns="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">
- <result>
- <errors>
  <fields xsi:nil="true" />
  <message>insufficient access rights on cross-reference id</message>
  <statusCode>INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY</statusCode>
  </errors>
  <id xsi:nil="true" />
  <success>false</success>
  </result>
  </createResponse>