• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

SalesForce.com Consultant

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We are looking for a developer to build customizations on top of Salesforce.com. This individual will be responsible for building customizations on top of Salesforce.com, and providing assistance in integrating Salesforce.com data with other business applications.  This position needs an individual who can create or participate in the creation of functional and technical designs, assist in setting design standards, and participate in user documentation processes.  The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have proven experience with the implementation of complex projects including technical design and analyzing requirements.

Duties and Responsibilities

• Implement enhancements and integration within Salesforce.com
  • Plan and performs system Integration testing
  • Performs coding and unit testing of software projects with high quality deliverable
  • Participates actively in code reviews
  • Debugs and maintains existing code
  • Applies and acquires business and product knowledge in the performance of assigned projects

Job Requirements

• 2+ Years of Hands on experience with SFDC.
  • BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience
  • Experience with Java or other Web Based technologies preferred
  • Experience with integrating applications from within App Exchange desired.
  • Experience implementing Apex Code and s-Controls necessary
  • Detailed knowledge of standards and business processes

If you have any questions of comments please call or email at 425-558-3500 ext 385 tluckett@eqqus.com

Thanks in advance,

Tristan

Looking for someone to set up your system from scratch, fix bad administration or just looking to better leverage the system in order to increase the productivity of your sales people? I can help! I am local to Phoenix but willing to travel for projects. I have almost four years of Salesforce admin experience - plus I have over 10 years of sales team leadership experience - so I can easily relate the needs of your sales organization to the features and processes related to Salesforce.com design and implementation. Feel free to contact me at awb1775@gmail.com to discuss your needs.
  • December 15, 2008