• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have two needs for this:

1.  As a part of a Sales team, I would like to be able to send out an E-Mail on behalf of the Account Exec.  So how can a member of a Sales Team send an e-mail on behalf of the account exec?  My main goal here would be to have the response go back to teh Account Exec and not the member who sent the E-Mail.

2. My industry regulates e-mails that are sent to clients.  Because of this government regulation, I do not allow my service reps to be able to send e-mail directly to clients mostly because of the action that must be taken if a client responds.  Instead, I would like to trigger a workflow rule to send an E-Mail alert to the client, but have the E-Mail sent on behalf of the Company and not the individual rep.  Any ideas how I could send an e-mail out as my system account (i.e. my IT guys account - basically any other user) instead of the service rep who requested it?

I have two needs for this:

1.  As a part of a Sales team, I would like to be able to send out an E-Mail on behalf of the Account Exec.  So how can a member of a Sales Team send an e-mail on behalf of the account exec?  My main goal here would be to have the response go back to teh Account Exec and not the member who sent the E-Mail.

2. My industry regulates e-mails that are sent to clients.  Because of this government regulation, I do not allow my service reps to be able to send e-mail directly to clients mostly because of the action that must be taken if a client responds.  Instead, I would like to trigger a workflow rule to send an E-Mail alert to the client, but have the E-Mail sent on behalf of the Company and not the individual rep.  Any ideas how I could send an e-mail out as my system account (i.e. my IT guys account - basically any other user) instead of the service rep who requested it?

Hi,

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very novice technology user just about to throw laptop out the window:-)

Have downloaded and installed the above App (it is listed in my 'Packages Installed from the App Exchange' list), but no 'Map Nearby Accounts' button is showing up on the Accounts Page.  Any ideas what I need to do?

Thank you,

Charlotte
I was looking for an easy way to map all of our Accounts (of a certain type) on a map.  Possibly color code by Account Owner.  I'd like to see this on a dashboard if possible.  Has any one done this or knows how to?  I saw a few app exchange apps but none that do this (I think)