• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All

I have a VF page called as Home Page, with some fields on it. On click of submit button, apex controller class is executed, which has a validation method. I do some validation on the field, if the validation fails, i add error messages [ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.INFO,'First Name is required field'));].

I want to display the error messages just below the fields on the Home Page. How to do that. I am able to display all the error messages together just above the first field on the form.

Please let me know 

Hi All

I have a VF page called as Home Page, with some fields on it. On click of submit button, apex controller class is executed, which has a validation method. I do some validation on the field, if the validation fails, i add error messages [ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.INFO,'First Name is required field'));].

I want to display the error messages just below the fields on the Home Page. How to do that. I am able to display all the error messages together just above the first field on the form.

Please let me know 

Hello All,

Can somebody suggest me the easiest way to implement ‘Parent > Child > Grandchild’ relationships on a page layout.  SFDC doesn’t support this so I am wondering what are the options.

Click on a Quote (Parent) and then Builds (Child) is displayed and then  Components (Grand Child).

All are Custom Objects.

Many Thanks,
Ak**bleep**h