• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users. This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs. 
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.

-I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration. I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments. My turnaround time is lightning fast.

-I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert? Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at http://www.shamrockcrm.com to request more information.

So we have are trying to use the web to lead form on a pretty typical HTML page with some PHP here and there. This page is loaded via a POST so the variables below ($firstName, etc) all get set from a form on the previous page. We are using that form to Create an Account on our system, then we simply want to pass along the data to the hidden salesforce form and post it. The code below actually works perfectly. The lead gets added to Salesforce and the user is redirected to the retURL as expected. However, the lead_source never gets populated in Salesforce. I included the sfga javascript that takes care of that before calling submit on the form (I perused through the sfga.js file and it looks like it just goes through and finds any forms on the page and adds some stuff to them). Any ideas what I am missing? My code is below:

<form id="salesforceForm" name="salesforceForm" action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="oid" value="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
<input type="hidden" name="retURL" value="http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/confirmation" />
<input type="hidden" name="first_name" id="first_name" size="20" value="<?php echo $firstName; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="last_name" id="last_name" size="20" value="<?php echo $lastName; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="phone" id="phone" size="20" value="<?php echo $phone; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="company" id="company" size="20" value="<?php echo $company; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="email" id="email" size="46" value="<?php echo $email; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="URL" id="website" size="46" value="<?php echo $url; ?>" />
</form>

<!-- Start of SalesForce Code -->
<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" src="https://lct.salesforce.com/sfga.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT type="text/javascript">__sfga();</SCRIPT>
<!-- End of SalesForce Code -->

<script type='text/javascript'>document.salesforceForm.submit();</script>
Message Edited by devperson on 06-17-2009 05:19 PM

Greetings,

I am assisting a non-profit on using the partner edition of integrating SFDC with their website.  The problem is that the hosting company (no we cannot go with anyone else) won't recompile or get SOAP in place.  Any suggestions that will work with the current PHP toolkit and the partner edition of SFDC?

Examples would be helpful... aren't I demanding? :)

Much appreciated for your looking into this.

The Google Adword integration I've come across seems to assume Web to Lead functionality.  We've been using our lead forms with the SFAPI, using PHP and nusoap.php and the Ron Choi salesforce.php API client code.

Any ideas whether it is possible to integrate Google Adwords with this set up?

Thanks!

Chuck