• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate data from Salesforce to a local MySQL database, I can pull the salesforce objects successfully and they each look like this:

[0]=> object(SObject)#11 (3) { ["type"]=> string(7) "Account" ["fields"]=> object(stdClass)#213 (4) { ["IsDeleted"]=> string(5) "false" ["MasterRecordId"]=> string(0) "" ["Name"]=> string(4) "Acme" ["Type"]=> string(8) "Prospect" }

["Id"]=> string(18) "0012000000162QEAAY" }

You can clearly see that there is a 'fields' object inside the sObject.  However, when I create an sObject variable to deal with thisI can no longer access the fields

for ($i = 0; $i < $record_count; $i++) //foreach ($records as $r) { $r = new SObject($records[$i]); $pass_this['id'] = $r->Id; foreach ($r->fields as $key => $value) { $pass_this[$key] = addslashes($r->fields->$key); }

You can see that the fields obecjt is now empty?! It cannot parse the foreach statement and it gives the following error

object(SObject)#211 (3) { ["type"]=> string(7) "Account" ["fields"]=> NULL ["Id"]=> string(1) "0" } Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

I am using version 13 of the php toolkit.  Any idea where I am going wrong?

Thanks

Pete

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate data from Salesforce to a local MySQL database, I can pull the salesforce objects successfully and they each look like this:

[0]=> object(SObject)#11 (3) { ["type"]=> string(7) "Account" ["fields"]=> object(stdClass)#213 (4) { ["IsDeleted"]=> string(5) "false" ["MasterRecordId"]=> string(0) "" ["Name"]=> string(4) "Acme" ["Type"]=> string(8) "Prospect" }

["Id"]=> string(18) "0012000000162QEAAY" }

You can clearly see that there is a 'fields' object inside the sObject.  However, when I create an sObject variable to deal with thisI can no longer access the fields

for ($i = 0; $i < $record_count; $i++) //foreach ($records as $r) { $r = new SObject($records[$i]); $pass_this['id'] = $r->Id; foreach ($r->fields as $key => $value) { $pass_this[$key] = addslashes($r->fields->$key); }

You can see that the fields obecjt is now empty?! It cannot parse the foreach statement and it gives the following error

object(SObject)#211 (3) { ["type"]=> string(7) "Account" ["fields"]=> NULL ["Id"]=> string(1) "0" } Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

I am using version 13 of the php toolkit.  Any idea where I am going wrong?

Thanks

Pete