• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have a requirement of customizing the lead to opportunity conversion. we have customized using s-control that if there is any contact/account is available, we create an opportunity with the associated account. This works well. if there is no accoun/contact associated with the lead, we need to get input for these, we are redirecting to LeadConvert.jsp and it is creating the opportunity with qualified stage. But we have a requirement that if the opportunity is converted by sales guy, the stage should be qualified stage with the probability of 20% and if it is coverted by inside sales, stage should be converted with probability of 10%. Can you please suggest what is the best way to do it. Thanks in advance. Regards, Venkat777

Hi,

We have a requirement of customizing the lead to opportunity conversion. we have customized using s-control that if there is any contact/account is available, we create an opportunity with the associated account. This works well.  if there is no accoun/contact associated with the lead, we need to get input for these, we are redirecting to LeadConvert.jsp and it is creating the opportunity with qualified stage. But we have a requirement that if the opportunity is converted by sales guy, the stage should be qualified stage with the probability of 20% and if it is coverted by inside sales, stage should be converted with probability of 10%. Can you please suggest what is the best way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat777

Message Edited by Venkat777 on 04-01-2009 06:47 AM
Hello,
   I'm just looking at outbound messages.
   I have set one up that is triggered on the creation of a Lead, the idea is for it to post data to a php script on another server for example:

fields to send: FirstName
                        LastName

what are names of the values when they are posted and hit the remote server script. I presumed it would be:
$_REQUEST["FirstName"];
$_REQUEST["LastName"];

cheers.

• April 26, 2007