• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a commandButton on a vf page that I need to call {!save} and then call an S-control that performs some javascript functions.  What is the best way to do this?
  • May 31, 2009

I have two pageBlockSections....one or the other renders depending on a radio button selection.  I noticed that this functionality will not work if I use showHeader="false" in my <apex:page> tag.  Any ideas?

<apex:page id="accttrans" standardController="Account" extensions="AccountTransfer" tabStyle="Account" sidebar="false" showHeader="false"> <apex:form id="acctForm"> <apex:pageBlock id="pb1" title="Choose" mode="edit"> <apex:pageMessages /> <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" title="One or Two" id="OneOrTwo" columns="1"> <apex:selectRadio value="{!showOne}"> <apex:selectOption itemValue="true" itemLabel="One"/> <apex:selectOption itemValue="false" itemLabel="Two"/> <apex:actionSupport rerender="acctForm" event="onclick"/> </apex:selectRadio> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> <apex:pageBlock id="pb2" title="Account Information" mode="edit"> <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top"> <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Update Account"/> <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel" immediate="true"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" title="One Information" id="oneinfo" rendered="{!showOne}" columns="1"> <apex:outputField value="{!Account.xxx_CustomerId__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Account.xxx_House_Nbr__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Account.xxx_Account_Nbr__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" title="Two Information" id="twoinfo" rendered="{!NOT(showOne)}" columns="1"> <apex:inputField value="{!Account.xx1_Site_Nbr__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Account.xx1_Account_Nbr__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

• May 28, 2009
I have a button that opens a VF page in a new window to collect a few fields of data.  I have the header and sidebar hidden in this new page.  I'd like the new page to be about smaller that a normal full window.  I can add css width and height on Pageblock, but that doesn't seem to work.  Can anyone offer the best way to do this?
  • May 28, 2009

I'd like to have a picklist field that does not allow a user to enter text not in the picklist options.  Can this be done?  If so.....how?  I came across the restrictedPickList attribute in the API docs, but no info on how to set this.

Thanks

• May 02, 2009
Is it possible to create a dropdown/picklist that is populated with a list of Views created in Salesforce?
  • April 28, 2009
I have a button that opens a VF page in a new window to collect a few fields of data.  I have the header and sidebar hidden in this new page.  I'd like the new page to be about smaller that a normal full window.  I can add css width and height on Pageblock, but that doesn't seem to work.  Can anyone offer the best way to do this?
  • May 28, 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for your help - many times in the past! I'm trying to redirect a user once a form has been saved... following the code example in the Developer's guide (p.393), but I'm getting an error:

Class.appLessonExtension.save: line 27, column 22 External entry point 

with this controller extension, which seems to be correct to me? 

public class appLessonExtension { private final Lesson_Plan__c lessonplan; private final ApexPages.standardController theController; ... public PageReference save() { PageReference pageRef = new PageReference('CTN_Apprenticeship'); pageRef.setRedirect(true); try { return theController.save(); } catch (DmlException e) { ApexPages.addMessages(e); } return pageRef ; } }