• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I have built a visualforce page and when using the standard SAVE commandbutton it will show the validation messages on the page, however when using an extension it does not show the validation messages. The reason I am using an extension is because I want to re-direct to another visualforce page.

Could someone look at the below code and let me know if I have missed a command that shows the validations

public PageReference Submit() { insert wreq; PageReference myPage = new PageReference('/apex/engagement_request_review?id=' + wreq.id); myPage.setRedirect(true); return myPage; }

• January 26, 2010

Hi, 

I have been through the visualforce documentation and although it has helped me a great detail in being able to provide a custom list of all my events, I would still like to build an if/then statement. Depending on a certain event name I would like the text to be bold for example. Does anyone know what code I can use? Below is my code

<apex:page controller="EventController" showHeader="false"> 

<apex:repeat value="{!Events}" var="event" id="event_id">

<p><a href="/apex/event_details?id={!event.id}">{!event.name}, {!event.Event_Date__c}</a>

<br/>Description:&nbsp;{!event.Description__c }

if {!event.name} = "marathon" then ....

</p><hr/>

</apex:repeat>

</apex:page> 

• June 05, 2009

Hi, 

I have been through the visualforce documentation and although it has helped me a great detail in being able to provide a custom list of all my events, I would still like to build an if/then statement. Depending on a certain event name I would like the text to be bold for example. Does anyone know what code I can use? Below is my code

<apex:page controller="EventController" showHeader="false"> 

<apex:repeat value="{!Events}" var="event" id="event_id">

<p><a href="/apex/event_details?id={!event.id}">{!event.name}, {!event.Event_Date__c}</a>

<br/>Description:&nbsp;{!event.Description__c }

if {!event.name} = "marathon" then ....

</p><hr/>

</apex:repeat>

</apex:page> 

• June 05, 2009
Hi,  I could really use some help.  I'm trying to create a custom formula field that is based on our customer support 'business hours', as they are defined within our SFDC setup.  Does anyone know how to do this, or even a workaround to look at only certain hours of the day for Mon-Fri?

Thanks for any help!!

-Jeff
  • October 02, 2006