• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The announcement on 06/15 that Salesforce.com will offer a limited force.com service for free for up to 100 users, creates a world of opportunity for Salesforce.com professionals.

If there is anyone out there that also believes there is opportunity to be had from this offering, and would like to have a discussion about how best to harness it, please contact me at success.crm@gmail.com.

I am a Certified Salesforce.com Administrator; a full time Administrator for a fortune 500 that moonlights as a freelancer.  I am looking to make connections with other professionals (technical, functional, or otherwise) that may be interested in taking advantage of this opportunity.   

Implementing Salesforce.com?  While Salesforce.com is a great application, a successful implementation can sometimes be elusive.  A successful implementation is a combination of both Art and Science that matches the technical design of Salesforce.com around your specific business processes, your corporate culture, and your management style.  In order to accomplish this you need someone that both understands Salesforce.com as well as your specific business.  

I am a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator; I have my MBA with a concentration in Change Leadership; and I have project management experience in multiple implementations both regional and global in scope.  

I am offering my services on nights and weekends (EST) for a fraction of the cost of a consultant.  Please contact me at success.crm@gmail.com

Message Edited by Admin111 on 05-23-2009 07:15 PM

Implementing Salesforce.com?  While Salesforce.com is a great application, a successful implementation can sometimes be elusive.  A successful implementation is a combination of both Art and Science that matches the technical design of Salesforce.com around your specific business processes, your corporate culture, and your management style.  In order to accomplish this you need someone that both understands Salesforce.com as well as your specific business.  

I am a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator; I have my MBA with a concentration in Change Leadership; and I have project management experience in multiple implementations both regional and global in scope.  

I am offering my services on nights and weekends (EST) for a fraction of the cost of a consultant.  Please contact me at success.crm@gmail.com