• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Has anyone created a custom button that takes the checked lead records from a search and associates them with specified Account record?

So, the user would:

1) Do a standard search for leads from company X.

2) Then they'd check the box next to one or more leads in the search list.

3) They they would click a custom button on the search ribbon for Leads and be prompted to look up an account.

4) Then they would click an "Add Selected Leads To Account" button to complete the process.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I created a custom button for the Cases object called "New Warranty Case". It creates a new case using a particular Case record type. I'd like to create a Visualforce page with the standard Case controller that displays this new button instead of the standard New button to create a case (I want to remove the standard New button). Can I modify the buttons if I use a standard controller?

This is what I have so far:

<apex:page standardController="Case" tabStyle="Warranty_Cases__tab" >

<apex:outputPanel style="margin-bottom: 5px" layout="block" >
      <apex:outputLink target="_top" value="/apex/Warranty_Cases?listId=00B70000006ptA8">Open Warranty Cases</apex:outputLink>
        &nbsp;|&nbsp;
      <apex:outputLink target="_top" value="/apex/Warranty_Cases?listId=00B70000006pt9f">Closed Warranty Cases</apex:outputLink>
        &nbsp;|&nbsp;
      <apex:outputLink target="_top" value="/apex/Warranty_Cases?listId=00B70000006pt9o">All Warranty Cases</apex:outputLink>
  </apex:outputPanel>

<apex:outputPanel id="listContainer" layout="block">
        <apex:enhancedList listId="{!IF(ISNULL($Request.listId),'00B70000006pt9o',$Request.listId)}" customizable="false" height="300"/>
</apex:page>

Name
Version
Namespace
Type
Salesforce.com API17.0 Salesforce.com API

We have an application that is certified (we have ClientID) and has allowed us to login to client instances of SFDC for 18 months. Recently, one of our PE customers changed our login and password and we are now getting an error message:

api_disabled_for_org

We can login via the SFDC login screen. But when we try to login using SForce Explorer (to simulate the API connection) we get the error message. We have other PE customers that work. We are assigned an Admin Profile.

Any ideas?

I created a custom button for the Cases object called "New Warranty Case". It creates a new case using a particular Case record type. I'd like to create a Visualforce page with the standard Case controller that displays this new button instead of the standard New button to create a case (I want to remove the standard New button). Can I modify the buttons if I use a standard controller?

This is what I have so far:

<apex:page standardController="Case" tabStyle="Warranty_Cases__tab" >

<apex:outputPanel style="margin-bottom: 5px" layout="block" >
      <apex:outputLink target="_top" value="/apex/Warranty_Cases?listId=00B70000006ptA8">Open Warranty Cases</apex:outputLink>
        &nbsp;|&nbsp;
      <apex:outputLink target="_top" value="/apex/Warranty_Cases?listId=00B70000006pt9f">Closed Warranty Cases</apex:outputLink>
        &nbsp;|&nbsp;
      <apex:outputLink target="_top" value="/apex/Warranty_Cases?listId=00B70000006pt9o">All Warranty Cases</apex:outputLink>

<apex:outputPanel id="listContainer" layout="block">
        <apex:enhancedList listId="{!IF(ISNULL($Request.listId),'00B70000006pt9o',$Request.listId)}" customizable="false" height="300"/>
</apex:page>

Name
Version
Namespace
Type
Salesforce.com API17.0 Salesforce.com API

Hello all

I downloaded the Map Nearby Accounts add-on.
This works-- But I would like to add the Account Phone number to the pin information on the map. When I click on the pin the phone number comes up undefined. Can you help me display the phone number of the account on this S Control
Below is the change I did to the S Control

var phone= &quot;{!Account.Phone}&quot;; 

marker.openInfoWindowHtml(street+&quot; &quot; +city +&quot; &quot; + zip +&quot; &quot;+phone);

function addMarker(street, city, zip,type,name,phone){

marker.openInfoWindowHtml(&quot;&lt;b&gt;&quot;+name+&quot;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&quot;+street+&quot;&lt;br/&gt;&quot;+city+&quot;, &quot;+zip+&quot;&lt;br/&gt;&quot;+phone);

Below is the total S Control with the changes
&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&quot;&gt;
&lt;html&gt;
&lt;head&gt;
&lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; src=&quot;/js/functions.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;script src=&quot;/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;

&lt;script src=&quot;http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&amp;v=2&amp;key=ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRTwZth5GdZI-P7ekoe_gyhfzl1yZhQIi8Cp4aV-qJ1UGOrfYuaqMQ64Dw";
type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&gt;
/*
KEY FOR na1 = ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRST0mNpJvtWvmgvEdrgGXs5szHHahSo3uqSA0deOy4G0kJtpNVXvjCUJQ
KEY FOR na2= ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRQ72da4xWLg1N8Ce02Xdu0VxpZsuRQ204RfeXqfJttrBEVklwfOQn2xNA
KEY FOR na3= ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRQzGTwzk7K_jsQk84g_OzUaojTBGhSetwHN8w7iaZgkWincYpb3inlM5w
KEY FOR na4=ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRTKmyQDnYooAkiOINMA2L3CdHnjwRTDGIUZZctCpWuTgsmBTVfM2m-zGw
KEY FOR na5= ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRTwZth5GdZI-P7ekoe_gyhfzl1yZhQIi8Cp4aV-qJ1UGOrfYuaqMQ64Dw
KEY FOR na6= ABQIAAAAn-_wL1b8pbIpJfusL0LMmRQwNgRt8BDbI5KFRawO0dUAA_H1zxT4GgBIrvvw23OpfYYkx0d11SMXPw
*/
&lt;/script&gt;

&lt;/head&gt;

&lt;body onunload=&quot;GUnload()&quot; onload=&quot;window.resizeTo(450,700)&quot; &gt;

&lt;div id=&quot;map&quot; style=&quot;width: 400px; height: 300px&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
&lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&gt;
//&lt;![CDATA[
document.bgColor = &#39;#f3f3ec&#39;;
var map = new GMap(document.getElementById(&quot;map&quot;));
//map.disableDragging();
map.enableScrollWheelZoom();
map.enableContinuousZoom();
map.getContainer().style.overflow=&quot;hidden&quot;;

map.addControl(new GSmallZoomControl());
map.addControl(new GMapTypeControl());

var geo = new GClientGeocoder();

var street= &quot;{!Account.BillingStreet} &quot;;
var city = &quot;{!Account.BillingCity}&quot;;
var zip= &quot;{!Account.BillingPostalCode}&quot;;
var phone= &quot;{!Account.Phone}&quot;;
geo.getLatLng(
street+&quot; &quot;+city,
function(point) {
if (!point) {
alert(street+&quot; &quot;+city + &quot; &quot; +zip+ &quot; not found&quot;);
} else {
map.setCenter(point,13);
var marker = new GMarker(point);
map.addOverlay(marker);

GEvent.addListener(marker, &quot;click&quot;, function() {
marker.openInfoWindowHtml(street+&quot; &quot; +city +&quot; &quot; + zip +&quot; &quot;+phone);
});

}
}
);

function wheelevent(e)
{

if (!e){
e = window.event
}
if (e.preventDefault){
e.preventDefault()
}
e.returnValue = false;
}

GEvent.addDomListener(map.getContainer(), &quot;DOMMouseScroll&quot;, wheelevent);
map.getContainer().onmousewheel = wheelevent;

function clearMarkers(){
map.clearOverlays();
}

function addMarker(street, city, zip,type,name,phone){
var geoTwo = new GClientGeocoder();
geoTwo.getLatLng(street+&quot; &quot;+city,
function(point) {
if (!point) {
alert(street+&quot; &quot;+city + &quot; &quot; +zip+ &quot; not found&quot;);
}
else {
map.setCenter(point,13);
var marker = new GMarker(point);
map.addOverlay(marker);
GEvent.addListener(marker, &quot;click&quot;, function() {
marker.openInfoWindowHtml(&quot;&lt;b&gt;&quot;+name+&quot;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&quot;+street+&quot;&lt;br/&gt;&quot;+city+&quot;, &quot;+zip+&quot;&lt;br/&gt;&quot;+phone);
});
}
});
}
//]]&gt;

&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;div&gt;
&lt;object classid=&quot;clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000&quot; id=&quot;FlexSalesforce&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; height=&quot;90%&quot;
codebase=&quot;https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab">;
&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;{!Scontrol.JavaArchive}&quot; /&gt;
&lt;param name=&quot;quality&quot; value=&quot;high&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;play&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;
&lt;param name=&quot;bgcolor&quot; value=&quot;#f3f3ec&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;/&gt;
&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot; /&gt;
&lt;param name=&quot;flashvars&quot; value=&quot;session_id={!API.Session_ID}&amp;server_url={!API.Partner_Server_URL_90}&amp;BillingCode={!Account.BillingPostalCode}&quot; /&gt;

&lt;embed src=&quot;{!Scontrol.JavaArchive}&quot; play=&quot;true&quot; bgcolor=&quot;#f3f3ec&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; height=&quot;700&quot;
name=&quot;FlexSalesforce&quot; align=&quot;middle&quot;
flashvars=&quot;session_id={!API.Session_ID}&amp;server_url={!API.Partner_Server_URL_90}&amp;BillingCode={!Account.BillingPostalCode}&quot;
loop=&quot;false&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot;
type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;
pluginspage=&quot;http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer">;
&lt;/embed&gt;
&lt;/object&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;
&lt;/body&gt;
&lt;/html&gt;

Thanks

Dan Luczak

manroland

Hi,

Am trying to create a custom formula to determine what % of our pipeline was rolled from one month to the next (ie opportunities due to close this month that were pushed into this month from last month).

Ideally it would be a percentage showing something like

sum of amount where historical close date is less than current month / sum of amount where close date is this month

Would there be anyway to do this without going out to excel?

• August 14, 2006