• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anybody know how to use the Apex:vote component?

We tried running a activity report, and then we found some activities can not be shown in the report, even though we cleared the filter. BTW, we use the Admin profile.Then we go to data management section -> Mass Activity Delete, and we can search them out there. Also, we can see them in the activity view. However, when we try using the IDE to query those Activities, no reocord returned. Any idea? Is there anything special for the mass delete search funcion or something else? Thanks

When i create a report under opportunity object, and then i preprare to run the report. I found the opportunity status in the report view. Does anybody know what's the meaning of Opportunity Status for filter in the report option section? And there are four list values: Any, Open, Closed, Closed Won. Are those values mapping to the stage field in Opportunity? So far as i know, Closed and Closed Won --> Closed Won stage in Opportunity. Any suggestion, welcome.

Can we export the chart of report to excel file?

I tried using <apex:outputLink value ="VisualforceB"> or <apex:include page>  in VisualforceA, it worked well in the platform but not in site, any help? BTW, i added the VisualforceB  to the site.

Thanks

Message Edited by Supper_Kent on 01-08-2010 01:07 AM

Hi,

First, i added some values to the List, and then I return the entire list to visualforce page, my problem is that i can not show specific value of element in the visualforce page but only can show all the elements together once. Anybody has this experience, welcome.

I use <apex:tabpanel ..> and <apex:tab>to add several sub tabs. for each tab, i use <apex:include> to include the page, then i found if i set the switchType ="server", when i click each tab ,all the codes will be invoked, including the other pages. This is a big performance issue. Can anyone give some suggestion to avoid this?  BTW, due to some reason, we have to set the switchType = "server". Thanks.
Hi, I use <apex:inputfield> to add several Date type field to my visual force page, at beggining all of them works well, then i use <apex:tab> and<apex:tabpanel> to add several tabs, meanwhile i added some date type fields to the tabs as well, but when i click the date type fields in the tabs, all of them can not pop up the lookup calendar, only can type in.  Above all, when i used the <apex:include> to invoke another visual force page in the tab, the date fields in the parent visual force page did not work either. Any idea for this?
When i open the child window of a lookup field, i only saw the recent viewed records in the view, then i try to search with blank, the return no change, is there anymay to make all the records show in the pop up window as default?
Does anybody know how to use the Apex:vote component?

When i create a report under opportunity object, and then i preprare to run the report. I found the opportunity status in the report view. Does anybody know what's the meaning of Opportunity Status for filter in the report option section? And there are four list values: Any, Open, Closed, Closed Won. Are those values mapping to the stage field in Opportunity? So far as i know, Closed and Closed Won --> Closed Won stage in Opportunity. Any suggestion, welcome.

Hi,

First, i added some values to the List, and then I return the entire list to visualforce page, my problem is that i can not show specific value of element in the visualforce page but only can show all the elements together once. Anybody has this experience, welcome.

Hi,

I have two custom objects related to Lead.

"---" means relationships.

Interest has a status.

Lead ---  Enquete --- Interest

status (active/inatcive)

When I make a record of Enquete, I need to choose lead and interest.

And I would like to choose from all interest records.

But only my interests (owner is me) show in Lookup dialog.

Can I show all others' records?

Thanks,

astraea

When i open the child window of a lookup field, i only saw the recent viewed records in the view, then i try to search with blank, the return no change, is there anymay to make all the records show in the pop up window as default?
When using a lookup field, it pops up a search window that allows me to search for a record and has a few record choices in there.  For example, if I had a relationship between Contact and Account and I clicked on the lookup field in a Contact record to relate an Account to it, it would give me a popup window showing me a few Account choices and also allow me to search for an account.  My question is can I change this window and if so how can I do so.  I want to be able to show all accounts in the window and also change the view so the user can see more information about an account record than just the Name.
The StandardSetController (or Database.QueryLocator) ignores the SOQL 'where' clause.

Because QueryLocator can only be used with StandardSetController or in managed sharing recalc, I can't test the it separately to see exactly where the bug lies.

This (simplified) example shows the bug in the StandardSetController context.

I have a custom visualforce page that lists users:

Code:
<apex:page controller="CtlBugPgr" title="Bug">
<apex:form>

<apex:pageBlock title="Users" id="UserList">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!data}" var="each">
  <apex:column headerValue="Active?">{!each.IsActive}</apex:column>
  <apex:column headerValue="User">{!each.Name}</apex:column>
  <apex:column headerValue="UserType">{!each.UserType}</apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

The controller for this page uses StandardSetController:

Code:
public class CtlBugPgr {

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  // User List
  //-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  public User[] data { get { return (List<User>)pgr.getRecords(); } set; }

public ApexPages.StandardSetController pgr {
    get {
      if (pgr == null) pgr = initPager();
      return pgr;
      }
    set;
    }

// privates
  private ApexPages.StandardSetController initPager() {
    ApexPages.StandardSetController ret = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator(
[select Name, UserType, IsActive from User where IsActive = true and UserType = 'Standard']
));
ret.setPageSize(10); // UPDATED: necessary to reproduce bug!
return ret;
} }

Note the two conditions in the where clause of the SOQL.

If I run the query directly via "executeAnonymous" I get what I expect:

Code:
> System.debug([select Name, IsActive, UserType from User where IsActive = true and UserType = 'Standard']);

20081125225927.981:AnonymousBlock.i: line 1, column 1: ( User:{UserType=Standard, IsActive=true, Name=John Hart, Id=...})

However, in the visualforce page, all Users are returned:

Message Edited by jhart on 11-26-2008 03:25 PM
  • November 25, 2008