• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, Is it possible to link fiends together like in Access? In the Contact tab, I want the Account ID to autofill when the Account Name is selected. I would like Account and Account ID to be main fields by which everthing is connected.

Hello, Is it possible to create an activity report by subject? For example, I have a number of custom subjets. I would like to be able to sort reports by account, contact and subject type.

Thanks

Hello, Is it possible to link fiends together like in Access? In the Contact tab, I want the Account ID to autofill when the Account Name is selected. I would like Account and Account ID to be main fields by which everthing is connected.

Hello, Is it possible to create an activity report by subject? For example, I have a number of custom subjets. I would like to be able to sort reports by account, contact and subject type.

Thanks

I have two fields - one in a standard object and one in a custom object.

When the value for the field in the standard object is populated I would like the corresponding field in the custom object to be updated with the same value.  Is there a way to do this?