• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I know there is an option to specify whether the approval step "Requires UNANIMOUS

approval from all selected approvers" or "Approve or reject based on the FIRST response" for the "Automatically assign Approvers" option when multiple approvers are selected.

I have couple of questions.  Why are these options not available for the "Let the submitter choose the approver manually" and "Automatically assign to queue", becuase both are supporting multiple approvers?

The scenario is I want the user to choose a sub-set of users from a Queue while submitting for approval and also specify whether approval requires approval from all or any user in the subset.

Is this possible programmatically (via Salesforce API)?

Thanks,

Vel.

• August 06, 2009

Can I store multilingual data in custom object fields?

Is there any good documentation on developing mulilingual applications for salesforce?

Does the data loader work well importing multilingual data?  I see some questions unanswered with issues regarding this?

Thanks,

Vel 

• August 05, 2009

I have a custom object (A) with lookup fields referencing other custom objects (B and C).  These fields are not displayed in Rule Criteria fields list as well as in Field Update while creating a workflow rule for the custom object (A).

Is this a limitation?  Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks

• August 03, 2009

Can I store multilingual data in custom object fields?

Is there any good documentation on developing mulilingual applications for salesforce?

Does the data loader work well importing multilingual data?  I see some questions unanswered with issues regarding this?

Thanks,

Vel 

• August 05, 2009