• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have written a trigger on User, but it gives me always false for the fields for Old and New both. Is any exception to the field 'UserPermissionsMobileUser' .

for(user a: Trigger.old){

System.debug('old Tets****'+a.UserPermissionsMobileUser);
System.debug('old Tets###'+a.UserPermissionsSFContentUser);
}

Thanks.

Raj

I have created a package, and able to install in different environments. But I need to insert some set up data, which required for the application. Through package, can I automatically insert data in different environment along with application.

Thanks,

Raj

Is any SFDC plugin available, which will capture outbound emails as activities. My requirement is when workflow send notification to user, the email should be stored in SFDC too.

Thanks,

Raj

Till Winter 10, I can able to use System Log and Log information was printing on console, on Spring 10 System Log console modified and even after changing filter, I am not able to see the debug log in console, even in botton it is written as 'Select a log from the above list to view the logged event details' but no list in the window.

Any help?

I have to use Group By clause in SOQL which only work in version 18 of API, but when I change the version to 18 in Apex explorer, it is throwing error. any help?

Raj

Hi,

I have an Approval process, and I want to auto approve if 36 hours after submit for Approval, approver does not approve.

As record get locked after submit, my time dependent work not working, any other option available in SFDC.

Thanks,

Raj

I am using related list in VF page, on display under related list grid, first column comes as Action (with Delete/edit or Approve/reject).

Is there any way to hide the Action coulmn.

Thanks

Raj

I have used relatedList tag to display Approval Hostory in VF page, I am not able to return to my VF page after submit for approval but it goes to standard page.

Same way after after Approved it goes back to standard page, is any way to redirect back to VF page after 'submit for Approval' and 'Approved'

Thanks in advance

raj

Hi,

I have created a Approval Process, now want to call from VisualForce page, also Approver should view the same VFPage at the time of Approval, i.e. Approve/Reject should be on the custome VFPage.

Thanks,

Raj

Hi,

I have a requirement to store a file from Partner in a Document folder, the problem is right now Partner only have read access in Document object in SFDC, so partner can not store files in document.

Is any way to store files in SFDC for partner through PRM portal

Regards,

Raj

I have a requirement to create a look up on Queue or Group, is it feasible in SFDC

Thanks,

Raj

I have create a field of type checkbox, and selected as default checked. Is it possible that it will appear as checked in VisualForce page on new form, by using <apex:inputField>

Thanks,

Raj

Hi,

I have checkboxes in VF page, and in controller through get/set method I am getting a String array of select value of checkboxes.Is any way to get unselected value of checkboxes in controller.

Thanks,

Raj 

Hi,

Is any input type avaliable for look-up field, just like for textbox, <apex:inputText> is available, so for lookup fields id any other tag availalbe other than <apex:inputField>

Thanks,

Raj

Hi,

I have a visualforce page, in which two fields are present. One is 'Account Name' which is a look up on Account object, other field is a textbox named as Account number.

Is it possible on select of a particular account, automatically Account number also get populated to the input TextText.

Thanks,

Raj

By Using <apex:relatedList list="" /> with Standard controller , related list automatically come the screen. Can any body have any idae how it will work if we are using custom controller. or is any documentation how exactly this tag is working.

Thanks inAdvance,

Raj

I have written a trigger on User, but it gives me always false for the fields for Old and New both. Is any exception to the field 'UserPermissionsMobileUser' .

for(user a: Trigger.old){

System.debug('old Tets****'+a.UserPermissionsMobileUser);
System.debug('old Tets###'+a.UserPermissionsSFContentUser);
}

Thanks.

Raj

Is any SFDC plugin available, which will capture outbound emails as activities. My requirement is when workflow send notification to user, the email should be stored in SFDC too.

Thanks,

Raj

Hi guys,

I am new to Apex development so probably this is a very easy one.

I created a very simple Apex Class in my Development account. I also created a Test Class and manage to run it with 90% test coverage (I run it both on the UI and on Eclipse).

When Deploying and/or Validating the deployment on Eclipse I am getting a 100% coverage on my test class and 0% coverage on my production one (I use Eclipse Version: 3.4.2 on MAC).

I am even using "system.debug" on my Production Class to ensure that my tests methods are calling my production ones and I can see that it is actually running (Test on Development account)

It seems like somehow I have to link the Test Class with the production one as when I try to "Validate" or to "Deploy" the Production class is always at 0% coverage even if the test one goes all the way up to 100% (BTW, I am not using hardcodes... I am creating my test data within my test class).

Is there anything I am missing here?

Thanks in advance 

• January 30, 2010

I'm developing a VF page with a custom controller. I should be able to click the System Log link at the top of the page, see the System Log window appear, go back to my VF page, reload it, and then see a new Log appear in the System Log window, right?

The problem is that I don't see a new Log appear in the System Log window.

I've tried setting the Filter Settings to the lowest level possible (e.g., Finest), to no avail.  I've tried with the default Filter Settings. Nothing shows up in the "Logs recorded since..." list.

If I enter some Apex into the Execute Apex area and execute it, a log does show up in the list. But there doesn't seem to be anything I can do in my VF page that causes a log to be captured.

The only way I can get my VF page to display anything in the System Log window is if I turn on System / Monitoring / Debug Logs. But that's only good for 20 logs -- after that, I have to go back to System / Monitoring / Debug Logs and turn it back on again.  It's really unwieldy to have to do that when I'm trying to debug a VF page.

Before the new System Log feature, I could monitor what my VF page/controller was doing by just watching the System Log window. Now I have to repeatedly turn on Debug Logs -- is that really true? If so, is there any plan to correct that?

Message Edited by JeriMorris on 01-29-2010 12:48 PM

I have to use Group By clause in SOQL which only work in version 18 of API, but when I change the version to 18 in Apex explorer, it is throwing error. any help?

Raj

i need some clarification about approval.

say one user entered some record,which required approval by his manager.

i jst want to know why we need approval ?

One thing i noticed,its locks untill manager unlock it, what else ?? 

• January 13, 2010

I have create a field of type checkbox, and selected as default checked. Is it possible that it will appear as checked in VisualForce page on new form, by using <apex:inputField>

Thanks,

Raj

By Using <apex:relatedList list="" /> with Standard controller , related list automatically come the screen. Can any body have any idae how it will work if we are using custom controller. or is any documentation how exactly this tag is working.

Thanks inAdvance,

Raj

I created a custom object with the name 'Order'.  It is enabled to track field history.  I want to create a Visualforce page to display the track field history in a separate tab.  I know we can use the apex tag <apex:relatedList List="????" /> for this purpose.  However, could anyone advise what should be the child relationship name for the List attribute in this case.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Best regards

Apple88