• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

For instance I create a new Account and I need to update its list of Contacts. What if the best way?

Is the line below correct? Thank you

anAccount.getContacts().getValue().getRecords().add(aContact);

Hello,

I'm trying to run a simple query to lookup if an object with a given id exist. If the id doesn't exist, the query returns an error "INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR", if the id exist I get the Contact object back.

Select Title,  AccountId From Contact where Id='123'

What is the correct query syntax to check if an SObject exist or not?

Thank you

Hello,
I upgraded to Enterprise.wsdl 17. I regenerated the code but when I want to get the port I get this error:

Error creating salesForce port  Unable to create JAXBContext due to the security restriction

Here is my connection code snippet:

FileHandler handler = new FileHandler('SalesForceReader.log');
        logger.addHandler(handler);

try {
         URL wsdlLocation = SalesForceConnection.class.getResource('enterprise.wsdl');
            if (wsdlLocation == null) {
                WebServiceException e = new WebServiceException('enterprise.wsdl not found!');
                exceptionLogger(e.getMessage(), e);
                throw e;
            }
            port = new SforceService(wsdlLocation, new QName('urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com', 'SforceService')).getSoap();
        } catch (WebServiceException wse) {
            exceptionLogger('Error creating salesForce port', wse);
            throw wse;   
        }

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help 
Message Edited by EclipseTalk on 10-07-2009 07:59 PM

Hello,

I can't download the latest enterprise.wsdl from na6.slaesforce.com. The link is broken. 

Could someone let me know when it'll be fixed?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm using the sample code for JAX-WB. I've defined an Eclipse Java project. Everything compiles fine but I can't get the URL wsdl location. It always returns null although the entreprise file is present.

Does anyone know why this line of code doesn't work...

URL wsdlLocation = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("META-INF/enterprise.wsdl");

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

i'm surprised to see that there is no sample client implementation based on AXis2. Has someone already  ported the login sample to axis2 ? Thank you for sharing

Hello,

I've generated a java client using Eclipse 3.4 and Axis 2-1.3 for the partner WSDL. I can bring up and see all the WSDL operations in a Web Services Explorer. 

I have a very basic question: when I invoke the login operation I keep getting this error. What am I doing wrong? I used the organization name and user/pwd I defined to access SalesForce developer edition

Thank you in advance

IWAB0383E Error validating {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}Header LoginScopeHeader

Hello,

I'm trying to run a simple query to lookup if an object with a given id exist. If the id doesn't exist, the query returns an error "INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR", if the id exist I get the Contact object back.

Select Title,  AccountId From Contact where Id='123'

What is the correct query syntax to check if an SObject exist or not?

Thank you

Hello,
I upgraded to Enterprise.wsdl 17. I regenerated the code but when I want to get the port I get this error:

Error creating salesForce port  Unable to create JAXBContext due to the security restriction

Here is my connection code snippet:

FileHandler handler = new FileHandler('SalesForceReader.log');
        logger.addHandler(handler);

try {
         URL wsdlLocation = SalesForceConnection.class.getResource('enterprise.wsdl');
            if (wsdlLocation == null) {
                WebServiceException e = new WebServiceException('enterprise.wsdl not found!');
                exceptionLogger(e.getMessage(), e);
                throw e;
            }
            port = new SforceService(wsdlLocation, new QName('urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com', 'SforceService')).getSoap();
        } catch (WebServiceException wse) {
            exceptionLogger('Error creating salesForce port', wse);
            throw wse;   
        }

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help 
Message Edited by EclipseTalk on 10-07-2009 07:59 PM

Hello,

I can't download the latest enterprise.wsdl from na6.slaesforce.com. The link is broken. 

Could someone let me know when it'll be fixed?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm using the sample code for JAX-WB. I've defined an Eclipse Java project. Everything compiles fine but I can't get the URL wsdl location. It always returns null although the entreprise file is present.

Does anyone know why this line of code doesn't work...

URL wsdlLocation = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("META-INF/enterprise.wsdl");

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

i'm surprised to see that there is no sample client implementation based on AXis2. Has someone already  ported the login sample to axis2 ? Thank you for sharing

Hello,

I've generated a java client using Eclipse 3.4 and Axis 2-1.3 for the partner WSDL. I can bring up and see all the WSDL operations in a Web Services Explorer. 

I have a very basic question: when I invoke the login operation I keep getting this error. What am I doing wrong? I used the organization name and user/pwd I defined to access SalesForce developer edition

Thank you in advance

IWAB0383E Error validating {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}Header LoginScopeHeader