• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to get an answer from support, so here is my problem.

In this release video
http://www.salesforce.com/community/spring09/administrators/force-database/data-grouping.jsp#
I would like to know how to set up the week-on-week trend report :I have an analytic snapshot, I have a daily trend of values, but Iwould like to have a formula calculate, in my report, the differencebetween today's value and yesterday's value.

In business lingo, I am tracking the size of my pipe of Cases, and,having the daily size of the pipe and daily number of new Cases, Iwould like to compute the daily number of closed Cases.

Can anyone help ?
Rup

• December 22, 2009

When you attach an email to Salesforce, with an attachment with a name longer than 80 characters, it signals an error to the user, and does not attach it.

However, when you do this via MailDrop, it says that it is loading the attachment, it creates the email, but does not attach the attchment and, more importantly, it does not signal any error at all !

Rup 

• December 03, 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to port this kind of code from Java :

public class MyClass{

private Long[] data;

public UseCase(int size)

{

}

public bool this[int index]

{

get { return ...; }

set { // do something

}

}

public static bool operator ==(MyClass x, MyClass y)

{

if (...) {

return true;

} else {

return false;

}

}

}

I woud like to define 2 types of operators :

- getter/setter which works on my data[]

- boolean operators like ==, !=, &, |, ^, etc.

Is this possible with APEX ?  If not, will it be soon ?

Rup 

Message Edited by Rup3 on 10-05-2009 02:21 PM
  • October 05, 2009

I understand that a special address can be added to my Apple Mail email (as a bcc) so that when I send it the email will automatically be copied to SF.  Is this correct?  Can you explain or direct me to where I can learn more about this feature?  Thanks.

Fred

• March 29, 2010

Hi guys

I have a question that seems rather basic, but I can't work out how to solve it:

1. How do I route all the emails that come to "sales@mycompany.com" to go into salesforce as new open leads?

2. In a similar fashion, how do I route all the emails that come into support@mycompany.com into the support module?

I know the answer to both questions must be staring me in the face, but I can't work it out.

Phil 

Hi all,

sorry if this has already been posted.

I am working on the Customer Service part of Salesforce.
When logging Cases, the system should calculate a due date based on the SLA and on the Customer Service Center Calendar (meaning, without holidays, bank holidays, week-ends, etc.).
Since there are no standard feature to enable this feature, I have been told this is feasible through Apex.

I'm pretty new in the Apex world: I've done some developments, but nothing too fancy, so if you could help me out on this one, I would really appreciate.
Not mentioning I'm sure it's the kind of issue Customers face all the time...

Thanks in advance,
Free

• August 29, 2008
Does anyone have a lead age formula that only counts business days and excludes the weekend?  It would be great if the formula also takes into consideration holidays.

thanks,
p