• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Look at my stage picklist values below.  I only want a sales user profile to be able to choose the first two values.  Our order administration team should be the only profile able to choose 3. Confirmed Deposit.

Any way I can do this with a validation rule?

Stage

1. Interested

2. Pending

3. Confirmed Deposit

Hello SF community,

I'm currently a poweruser/administrator for my company.  My background is primarily business process, but I also have basic HTML knowledge.  With that being said I know just enough code to get myself into trouble.

I am really looking for a repository which shows sample codes (s-controls or visualforce pages) for things like a 'LVM' button, or a 'create follow up task' button.  Just looking for the basic code that I can update and drop into our system.

Anyone know of a repository which contains samples of buttons, s-controls and visualforce pages?

If not can someone help me create a LVM button that automatically creates and a completed task in the lead?

Thanks,

Colin

Message Edited by cgillingham on 10-13-2009 03:04 PM

Look at my stage picklist values below.  I only want a sales user profile to be able to choose the first two values.  Our order administration team should be the only profile able to choose 3. Confirmed Deposit.

Stage

1. Interested

2. Pending

3. Confirmed Deposit

Stage

1. Interested

2. Pending

3. Confirmed Deposit

Need to return in a view or a  report alll leads or accounts that do not have an open activit. 

Want to create a field that returns how many open activities a record has.  Is there a way to this using custom formula field or reports?

-Thanks

We want to add non-Salesforce users into the Users table as Inactive users so that we have a complete list of people in the company in a single location.

We also have some custom fields that have lookups to the user table. However, the lookups only show Active users. Is there a way to make this lookup show Inactive users as well? Or will this require making a custom object called "Employees" or something like that and mimicing the User list?
  • December 29, 2005