• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, Experts!

I am new in SF and I am facing a problem I like to share

I have created a Force.com site and the customer Portal was customized in order to guest user have access to the site. (according chapter 14 - developer force.com)

Ok, take into account I have the developer license, when register new user using the customer portal, after the register (by completing the name, username and email address) the new user have access to the site without problems.

The thing is: the login after the new user (now registred user) show different records  (like username) from the original user register.

i.e. username=user5 (initial register form)

username=user5@060a0000000paxe.na7.force.com

This issue unable the registred user to access the Site using the Customer Portal  

(Setup>>Administrator Setup>>Manage User>>Users) 

Hello All,

I am not entirely sure if this question was already answered. I am asking this since I could not find a solution in the board as much as I searched for. I'd like to know if its possible to view my account's security token after I log in. In cases where I write a client application that connects to SF, if the token is deleted or needs or accidentally modified, so far I've always reset the security token and used the new one. Just wondering if it could be obtained anywhere from my account's "My personal information" page or anywhere else. Thanks much in advance.

• August 12, 2009