• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

This is post is related to my previous post.

What is happening here is, i am using google calendar api in my visual force page. when i connect to the google calendar for hosted domain using gdata's Authsubutil classes, I am able to login and get the GRANT Access and DENY ACESS page. There it is showing the return URL also perfect. but when i click on Grant Access button it is redirecting back and throwing a null object ref error. on lines related to google feeds and Calendar Service object creation. Or it simply says the visual force page used in Return URL simply does not exist. 

Please Help.

RON HESS: i hope you can understand my problem Please advise some solution. i am available on skype 'v2_srinivas'

Hi

I am using google api toolkit to connect to the google calendar and create events there according to the events created in my salesforce account.

But now, i need to connect to google apps calendar instead of normal gmail which i am doing with this function AuthSubUtil.getRequestPageReference().

How do i do that. please help....

I am trying to emulate the behavior of the Contact List Sample app, with a custom object. I have a panel grid with 2 columns. On the left, I retrieve a set of Candidates and on clicking each row, I am trying to refresh the right hand side with the detail for the selected candidate. When I try to rerender just the detail, I get a Javascript "Unknown runtime error". However, if the page makes a roundtrip to the server, the Detail gets refreshed. Is this a bug??

If it helps. this only happens on IE, not on Firefox. Also, I have enabled relatedlisthover on the <apex:detail> tag and hover detail is partly out of the browser page....Am I doing something wrong here??

Message Edited by trish on 10-16-2008 01:31 PM
  • October 16, 2008