• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a simple vf page that embeds a canvas application and am trying to populate a form with Salesforce data.

<apex:page showHeader="true">
<script    type="text/javascript" src="/sdk/js/41.0/canvas-all.js"/>
... render some Salesforce stuff
<apex:outputPanel layout="block" id="AppContainer">
<apex:canvasApp developerName="devName" containerId="{!$Component.AppContainer}"/>
<script type="text/javascript">
var inuserid = Sfdc.canvas.byId("inuserid");
... more script stuff
</script

The app renders, and I can inspect elements within the application, however, all calls to find input elements are returning null.
I'm hoping that it's possible to populate this form with Salesforce data (since I'm within a VF page).
  • November 15, 2017

Hello,

We are seeing something that we didn't expect when deploying between org's using the Force.com IDE in Eclipse.

Record types on the Account object are gaining the prefix Account in the deployed to org (ie Facility becomes Account.Facility).  The client is using Person Accounts.

A second side effect is that List Views off of the Accounts Tab display different columns.

Is this an expected result or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Nick

• December 17, 2009

Hello,

I've just installed Force.com for Amazon Web Services and I'm trying to get the samples to work.

With S3 Samples, I can create a bucket and then upload files.  But, when I try to display them by clicking on the link, I get the error: SignatureDoesNotMatch

Message: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.

It's coming from the redirectToS3Key() method in the AWS_S3_ExampleController class.

Thanks in advance.

• November 17, 2009

Hello, I am trying to clone a Campaign along with CampaignMemberStatus.

In the following code segment, there are two approaches (one commented out) both of which fail with the error: Required fields are missing: [Label]: [Label]

Any help appreciated.  Thanks

public PageReference Duplicate() {
        if (selection == '0') {
            ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.FATAL, 'Please select a template to use before clicking New.'));
            return null;
        }
        Campaign template = [SELECT Name FROM Campaign WHERE id = :selection];
        Campaign clone = template.clone(false);    // Create a clone without the id.
        clone.Template__c = false;
        clone.IsActive = true;
        clone.Name = 'New Campaign';
        insert clone;
        // Now that the Campaign has been inserted, we need to insert the CampaignMemberStatus list
        // BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING Approaches to insert the cloned list cause the following error:
        // Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Label]: [Label]
        List<CampaignMemberStatus> statuslist = [SELECT Id from CampaignMemberStatus WHERE CampaignId = :selection];
        List<CampaignMemberStatus> clonelist = statuslist.deepClone(false);
        for (CampaignMemberStatus status : clonelist) {
            status.CampaignId = clone.Id;
        }
        // List<CampaignMemberStatus> clonelist = new List<CampaignMemberStatus>();
        // for (CampaignMemberStatus status : statuslist) {
        //     CampaignMemberStatus sclone = status.clone(false);
        //     sclone.CampaignId = clone.Id;    // Point this CampaignMemberStatus to the inserted Campaign
        //     clonelist.add(sclone);
        // }
        insert clonelist;
        PageReference editPage = new ApexPages.StandardController(clone).edit();
        editPage.setRedirect(true); // ???  Do I need to do this?
        return editPage;
    }

• October 22, 2009

Hello, I am trying to clone a Campaign along with CampaignMemberStatus.

In the following code segment, there are two approaches (one commented out) both of which fail with the error: Required fields are missing: [Label]: [Label]

Any help appreciated.  Thanks

public PageReference Duplicate() {
        if (selection == '0') {
            ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.FATAL, 'Please select a template to use before clicking New.'));
            return null;
        }
        Campaign template = [SELECT Name FROM Campaign WHERE id = :selection];
        Campaign clone = template.clone(false);    // Create a clone without the id.
        clone.Template__c = false;
        clone.IsActive = true;
        clone.Name = 'New Campaign';
        insert clone;
        // Now that the Campaign has been inserted, we need to insert the CampaignMemberStatus list
        // BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING Approaches to insert the cloned list cause the following error:
        // Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Label]: [Label]
        List<CampaignMemberStatus> statuslist = [SELECT Id from CampaignMemberStatus WHERE CampaignId = :selection];
        List<CampaignMemberStatus> clonelist = statuslist.deepClone(false);
        for (CampaignMemberStatus status : clonelist) {
            status.CampaignId = clone.Id;
        }
        // List<CampaignMemberStatus> clonelist = new List<CampaignMemberStatus>();
        // for (CampaignMemberStatus status : statuslist) {
        //     CampaignMemberStatus sclone = status.clone(false);
        //     sclone.CampaignId = clone.Id;    // Point this CampaignMemberStatus to the inserted Campaign
        //     clonelist.add(sclone);
        // }
        insert clonelist;
        PageReference editPage = new ApexPages.StandardController(clone).edit();
        editPage.setRedirect(true); // ???  Do I need to do this?
        return editPage;
    }

• October 22, 2009