• 30 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm having a problem with the following SOQL statements. The first two work fine so using 'where' is not the problem. The problem seems to be using the filter on a custom field.  I am using the Enterprise WSDL and Visual Studio 2008/C#, by the way.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The Code:

//string SOQL = "Select Id,Name from TraccInvoice__c where Name='" + InvoiceId + "'"; //string SOQL = "Select Id,Name, Description__c , TraccInvoice__c, Price__c from TraccInvoiceLineItem__c"; string SOQL   = "Select Id,Name, Description__c , TraccInvoice__c, Price__c from TraccInvoiceLineItem__c where TraccInvoice__c='" + InvoiceId + "'";

QueryResult masterqr = sfdc.query(SOQL);

The error:

INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR:
TraccInvoiceLineItem__c where TraccInvoice__c='I1000'
                              ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:95
invalid ID field: I1000

I am having a problem in a VF page that I can't seem to resolve.

The following code works fine and formats the output as a simple date. The problem is that the date displayed is the date in GMT and not the local date.

<apex:Outputtext style=" color:black; font-size: 16pt" value="{0,date,MM/dd/yyyy a}">
                   <apex:param value="{!recordCase.CreatedDate}" />
                 </apex:outputtext>

The following code displays the date in the local time but this also shows the time of the datestamp and VF errors if I try to apply formatting as above.

<apex:outputField value="{!recordCase.CreatedDate}" />

As near as I can tell, I need one of two solutions:

1) The ability to convert the field to local time in OutputText

2) The ability to format OutputField to only display date info

I've searched the discussion boards but haven't found anything that solves this.

Thanks

I'm having a problem with the following SOQL statements. The first two work fine so using 'where' is not the problem. The problem seems to be using the filter on a custom field.  I am using the Enterprise WSDL and Visual Studio 2008/C#, by the way.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The Code:

//string SOQL = "Select Id,Name from TraccInvoice__c where Name='" + InvoiceId + "'"; //string SOQL = "Select Id,Name, Description__c , TraccInvoice__c, Price__c from TraccInvoiceLineItem__c"; string SOQL   = "Select Id,Name, Description__c , TraccInvoice__c, Price__c from TraccInvoiceLineItem__c where TraccInvoice__c='" + InvoiceId + "'";

QueryResult masterqr = sfdc.query(SOQL);

The error:

INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR:
TraccInvoiceLineItem__c where TraccInvoice__c='I1000'
                              ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:95
invalid ID field: I1000

I am having a problem in a VF page that I can't seem to resolve.

The following code works fine and formats the output as a simple date. The problem is that the date displayed is the date in GMT and not the local date.

<apex:Outputtext style=" color:black; font-size: 16pt" value="{0,date,MM/dd/yyyy a}">
                   <apex:param value="{!recordCase.CreatedDate}" />
                 </apex:outputtext>

The following code displays the date in the local time but this also shows the time of the datestamp and VF errors if I try to apply formatting as above.

<apex:outputField value="{!recordCase.CreatedDate}" />

As near as I can tell, I need one of two solutions:

1) The ability to convert the field to local time in OutputText

2) The ability to format OutputField to only display date info

I've searched the discussion boards but haven't found anything that solves this.

Thanks

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient() [function.SoapClient-SoapClient]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/wsdl/enterprise.wsdl.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\SforceBaseClient.php on line 121

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from '/wsdl/enterprise.wsdl.xml' in C:\xampp\htdocs\SforceBaseClient.php:121 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\SforceBaseClient.php(121): SoapClient->SoapClient('/wsdl/enterpris...', Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\sf_rodopi_importer02.php(16): SforceBaseClient->createConnection('/wsdl/enterpris...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\SforceBaseClient.php on line 121

Above is the problem/error I am having.  I am just getting started on using PHP versus VBA to connect to salesforce and have worked my way through several errors but have gotten stuck on this one. 

The code is pretty basic

<?php

/*

*/

error_reporting(E_ALL);

require_once('SforceEnterpriseClient.php');

define("DEBUG", true);

$conn = new SforceEnterpriseClient();

$conn ->createConnection('/wsdl/enterprise.wsdl.xml');

$mylogin = $conn->login(person@company.net, "password");

$query = 'SELECT Name from Account limit 5';

$response = $conn->query($query);

?>

With the actual error being caught at this which is part of an include file.........

$this->sforce = new SoapClient($wsdl, $soapClientArray);

return $this->sforce;

Any thoughts/help........need further explanations?

Thanks,