• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good day to all. I successfully created a Resource Calendar but dont know how I can add or create a New Event information that I can put on it. I set the SHARING to the Full Access, but seems everytime I display the calendar and change it to the Resource Calendar I created, the [New Event] button or the plus (+) icon disabled or unaccessible.

Anyone who can give me what is the reason about this and any solution to solve this problem of mine. Thank you very much in advance and Happy New Year!

I created a certain list view of a certain group so that when I click it, the schedule of that particular group will be display only. Now, my boss wanted to display the name of the person with a higher rank or position on the first line. I check the list view creation and there is no sorting functionality. Any way or tip how can I do this?
Another question again from a SALESFORCE newbie here. I wanted to disable the [Checkout] & [Add AppExchange Apps] links shown on the Application pulldown menu when a Standard Platform user view the page. Anyone there who knows the setting about this? Thanks in advance again.
I want my members who are a Standard Platform User not to customize the TAB setting at their own. I want to disable this functionality. I search the user guide for this but find nothing again. Can any one tell how to disable it. Many thanks in advance.
I tried many things on how to customize this but find nothing effective. I want to put a text message on the Page Layout I created, how can I do that? Anyone who know how to configure this? Please help me again.

Can I deploy all page layout I created in one custom object I created so that it will be viewable to all user? Or only one page layout that can be set per profile user?

I have problem deploying the page layout so that it will be viewable to all user. Please help..

Hello there! I am new in this forum and our company just started to use force.com and I am starting to create application needed for our company. But I have this problem and hope you can help me to solve this.

I created every application form or document that we are using in our company, one document in one object. Then I set the object I created in a custom TAB, and I successfully view it and able to record the data. I created all the document one by one and all is going well, until I reached the maximum allowed TAB count which is 25 for Enterprise Edition license. I created more than 25 object because we have lots of application form or document needed to put in online or convert it electronically. But if I cant set it on custom TAB, I cant able to use it or the intended user cant register the data for it.

My question is, is there a way where I can use all the object I created without putting it or setting it on the custome tab so that the user can view it and use it to register the necessary data?

Hope you can answer this question of mine. Thanks in advance.

Hello there! I am new in this forum and our company just started to use force.com and I am starting to create application needed for our company. But I have this problem and hope you can help me to solve this.

I created every application form or document that we are using in our company, one document in one object. Then I set the object I created in a custom TAB, and I successfully view it and able to record the data. I created all the document one by one and all is going well, until I reached the maximum allowed TAB count which is 25 for Enterprise Edition license. I created more than 25 object because we have lots of application form or document needed to put in online or convert it electronically. But if I cant set it on custom TAB, I cant able to use it or the intended user cant register the data for it.

My question is, is there a way where I can use all the object I created without putting it or setting it on the custome tab so that the user can view it and use it to register the necessary data?

Another question again from a SALESFORCE newbie here. I wanted to disable the [Checkout] & [Add AppExchange Apps] links shown on the Application pulldown menu when a Standard Platform user view the page. Anyone there who knows the setting about this? Thanks in advance again.
I want my members who are a Standard Platform User not to customize the TAB setting at their own. I want to disable this functionality. I search the user guide for this but find nothing again. Can any one tell how to disable it. Many thanks in advance.
I tried many things on how to customize this but find nothing effective. I want to put a text message on the Page Layout I created, how can I do that? Anyone who know how to configure this? Please help me again.

Can I deploy all page layout I created in one custom object I created so that it will be viewable to all user? Or only one page layout that can be set per profile user?

I have problem deploying the page layout so that it will be viewable to all user. Please help..