• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Greetings from Aerje !!!

Our experienced developers of Force.com are advanced developers and have implemented a lot of API and Force.com development projects. Sound expertise with salesforce.com development using force.com sites, Apex, visualforce, web services, Triggers, Workflow, Templates, Reports, and Dashboard. We offer enterprise-quality services and solutions with low price USD 20/hr.

Drop an email on budi@aerje.com for a cost-free consultation.

You will end up saving significantly over the competition. Let Aerje help your organization to be more successful and profitable, contact us to get started right away!

Regards,
Budi
budi@aerje.com

• July 27, 2010

Hi,

Greetings from Aerje !!!

Our experienced developers of Force.com are advanced developers and have implemented a lot of API and Force.com development projects. Sound expertise with salesforce.com development using force.com sites, Apex, visualforce, web services, Triggers, Workflow, Templates, Reports, and Dashboard. We offer enterprise-quality services and solutions with low price USD 20/hr.

You will end up saving significantly over the competition. Let Aerje help your organization to be more successful and profitable, contact us to get started right away!

Regards,
Budi
budi@aerje.com

• July 27, 2010

Hi,

Greetings from Aerje !!!

Our experienced developers of Force.com are advanced developers and have implemented a lot of API and Force.com development

projects. Sound expertise with salesforce.com development using force.com sites, Apex, visualforce, web services, Triggers,

Workflow, Templates, Reports, and Dashboard. We offer enterprise-quality services and solutions with low price USD 20/hr.

You will end up saving significantly over the competition. Let Aerje help your organization to be more successful and

profitable, contact us to get started right away!

Regards,
Budi
budi@aerje.com

• May 09, 2010

Hi,

Greetings from Aerje !!!

Our experienced developers of Force.com are advanced developers and have implemented a lot of API and Force.com development

projects. Sound expertise with salesforce.com development using force.com sites, Apex, visualforce, web services, Triggers,

Workflow, Templates, Reports, and Dashboard. We offer enterprise-quality services and solutions with low price USD 20/hr.

You will end up saving significantly over the competition. Let Aerje help your organization to be more successful and

profitable, contact us to get started right away!

Regards,
Budi
budi@aerje.com

• May 09, 2010

Hi,

We are small team of apex developers looking for offshore/remote force.com job.

Regards, 
Budi 
budi@aerje.com

• April 08, 2010

Hi,

We are small team of apex developers looking for offshore/remote force.com job.

Regards, 
Budi 
budi@aerje.com

• April 08, 2010

We specialize in salesforce.com development (api, trigger, visualforce, apex code, force.com sites) and salesforce.com customization.

Please email me budi@aerje.com for more detail.

• March 17, 2010
please contact budi@aerje.com for low cost salesforce.com development
  • March 07, 2010

We specialize in salesforce.com customization and force.com development.

please email me budi@aerje.com for more detail.

• March 07, 2010
Hi,

We are team of developers, from apex code / class, apex trigger,test method, visual force page, force.com site, outbound message, sfdc api, etc. 

budi at aerje dot com
  • December 13, 2009

Hi.

I am a developer myself but I am overloaded so I could use some help. 

This project should be quick , simple, and easy enough for anyone who feels himself comfortable around the Salesforce environment.

The requirments are quite basic. a VF page based on parent object and displaying a table with several child object rows. A PDF ability is required (simple enough using Visualforce PDF ability), ability to email the page aswell from within salesforce.

Later on the ability to bulk generate these pages will be needed.

3 such pages will be required.

Please read the Requirements document. if it is not clear, please don't hesitate to ask me directly.

I have some money set aside for this and am looking to finish this in the next couple of weeks.

Please send me your price quote or thoughts.

Thanks.

Ben

UNIT4 Agresso, a leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) vendor, uses SalesForce.com (Enterprise Edition) as its CRM solution for sales and marketing in North America.  UNIT4 Agresso sells software, professional services and maintenance and support services.  We now need to customize our implementation to include a new area of functionality:  sales commission calculation, tracking and reporting.  In addition, the integration between SalesForce and Outlook is no longer working and we have not been able to resolve this through the SalesForce help desk.

Our implementation of SalesForce incorporates a number of customizations including custom fields on the Opportunities object to record revenue by revenue stream (e.g. license revenue, services revenue, maintenance revenue, etc.). Our commission structure is complex.  On a high level, it varies by team member and revenue stream, with multiple staff receiving commission when an Opportunity is closed-won.

We are issuing this invitation for an expression of interest for SalesForce consulting work to include:

·         From our documented business requirements for commissions, prepare a solution design, and on approval by UNIT4 Agresso, implement the solution in SalesForce, provide end-user documentation, and provide required security setup.

·         Resolve SalesForce-Outlook integration issues (currently not working)

Agresso plans to issue a Request for Proposal by March 26.  The project is scheduled to begin early on the week of March 29 and be fully completed by April 15, 2010. Completing this project on time is essential.

If you are interested in receiving our RFP, please respond by return email by March 24, with the following:

·         Profile of your company

·         Experience with SalesForce consulting work

·         Contact information – person, address, phone and email

Thank you.
  • March 19, 2010
Our client is a major US MNC organization with sizable operations in Singapore.  We invite qualified candidates to apply the following contract (1 Year) positions in Singapore.
  • Senior Developer
  • Developer (Min 1 yr experience)

Ideal candidates should have experience in Apex, Visual Force and Salesforce.com integration.  Mandarin-speaking preferred.  .

Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV along with recent photo and expected salary to recruit@sierra.sg 

Only qualified candidates should apply.
  • March 10, 2010

We are a very small consultancy that need some help on apex trigger.  It's a one off piece of work, and we don't have a large budget for this as this work is all proof of concept.

Background 

There are 3 custom objects in this process.

1. Checklist templates - Simple custom object

2. Steps - Related to a checklist through a look-up, steps records are saved against a checklist template building up a process

3. Checklist - Is related to both checklist templates, steps and the standard account object.

So you would create a checklist template like change of address.  Add the steps required to the checklist template through a related list.  

The next step is the bit we need help with.  The idea is to create a new checklist linked to account.  Then using a lookup relationship navigate to a checklist template for example change of address.

We need a trigger (we think) to pull through the steps from the checklist template and copy them to the checklist object.  The newly created checklist will allow a user to mark each step as completed and create checklists for other clients.

Whats required

• Apex trigger (we think)
  • The trigger will run when somebody links a client template to a checklist
  • The process will copy the steps related to the checklist template and add the copies to the checklist object
  • As a secondary process we need an activity to be create for the checklist and to be recorded against an account

Please respond to this post if your interested.

Thanks 

Please respond to me if you meet these requirements or know someone who meets them. 

Required Job Skills: Sales force CRM Consultant (Application Development)

Looking for a person experienced in Sales Force CRM Application Development, Data Integration and Customizations.

-          Deep knowledge and working experience in Salesforce.com platform – force.com, API call, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflow, etc. Should enforce best practices, standards and guidelines.

-          Extensive experience in .NET, SQL Server, SQL, VB, ASP and Web Services and CastIron orchestrations.

-          Excellent communication, problem solving, quick learning and training skills.

Years of Direct Experience Required:

-          Minimum 6 years of working experience in CRM and other enterprise applications including deep understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.

Areas of Direct Experience:

-          Salesforce.com platform, CRM and Other Enterprise applications.

Educational Requirements:

-          Bachelors or Post Bachelors with at least 6 to 10 years of working experience in IT Industry.

-          Salesforce.com developer certification is preferred.

Hello, My name is Mikhail Ivanov and I am from Russia. I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com. I work in IT industry for already 8 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform.

My experience in Salesforce.com is 2,5 years. I have the following certificates ‘Salesforce.com Certified Administrator’ and ‘Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer’. Also I am the #1 rank on oDesk Salesforce test (Please see it here
http://www.odesk.com/users/Salesforce-com-ranked-oDesk-test-CRM-Certified-Professional_~~101ae687537ebfa4?sid=49002&recent=no&tot=32&pos=3#tests).

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.
 My rate is $20/hour. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards,Mikhail Ivanov

We are a software development company and are looking for an experienced force.com application developer to convert a .Net application to the Force.com platform.  Application is a B2B portal and must have functionality like sample sites on http://developer.force.com/sitesgallery

Essential skills:

- Force.com expertise

- Apex and visualforce
- JavaScript
- Force.com API
- Knowledge of .Net/C# to convert application easily

- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- History of delivering projects on time and on budget

- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills

- Proven track record of performance.
- Excellent  judgment in technical assessments and problem solving abilities.

- Please provide links to sample work.

Expected project length: 6 months.

If you are interested, please email your resume and qualifications to forcedevpros@gmail.com

Message Edited by ForceDevPros on 03-12-2010 05:58 PM

We are developing a custom force.com application for mental health application. We have contract work available for some basic Visualforce development.

Key skills sought:

*Quick turnaround

*Flexible work schedule

*Willing develop relationship

Please email: brac@drselph.com

Message Edited by DrBrac on 02-23-2010 02:18 PM
  • February 23, 2010

Our client is a major US MNC organization with sizable operations in Singapore.  We invite qualified candidates to apply the following contract (1 Year) positions in Singapore.

• Senior Developer
  • Developer (Min 1 yr experience)

Ideal candidates should have experience in Apex, Visual Force and Salesforce.com integration.

Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV along with recent photo and expected salary to recruit@sierra.sg

Only qualified candidates should apply.

• February 11, 2010

Hello, 

I am transitioning from group to professional edition. I am seeking a temporary admin to assist in re-engineering our process and team training.  Looking for a total overhaul. Open to ideas and suggestion for "best practices." 

Please reply with experience and rates. Project to start asap.  

Message Edited by ATSsolution on 12-09-2009 05:54 PM

I am looking for someone to put together a couple sign up pages for me.

Or point me in the right direction

ONLY LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL. NO OUTSOURCING OR AGENCIES NEED TO REPLY.

I'm looking for an advanced salesforce developer to take over the management of my salesforce environment.  We've integrated exact target with a (free) membership website including fairly sophisticated user tracking.  We have a very competent web team which handle the website side; we need someone who can handle everything up to the salesforce API side of things.

You should be willing to work on challenging requests that will push the envelope.  I'm a former oracle senior product manager, and I understand databases well.  I know salesforce has limitations, but I also believe most problems can be solved by smart guys.

- This is a high profile installation and if you do a good job, you can gain referrals to many other clients.  View our site here:  http://MeetInnovators.com. 
- All work is remote by telecommuting
- Will probably help you do a better job with other clients since you'll stretch your skills

We're looking for someone who:
- Previous experience with or certification in a modern, object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#
- Basic HTML and/or XML skills
- Familiarity with Eclipse and application lifecycle management
- Knowledge of Force.com standard objects
- knows exact target and how it integrates with salesforce
- Understanding of data modeling and user interface development principles
- Development experience using Force.com Apex Code
- US/Canada/Western Europe/Australia based ONLY
- stays up to date with the salesforce development environment changes
- if you don't fit all of these, but do fit most of them, drop me a line.

Initially, we'll about 40 hours worth of changes and updates, following that, we will only need about 5 hours a month.

If you're interested, please respond with answers to these questions:
1.  How long have you been working on salesforce?
2.  How many installations do you currently administer?  how many seats?
3.  What is your hourly rate?
4.  Where do you live?

We look forward to hearing from you.