• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to include a flash file (.swf) in a VF page. But this .swf is loading assests like images etc etc from a folder.

What I'm doing is creating a .zip file and uploading it as a static resource named FlashZIP.

Let's say this file zip contains:

/Flash.swf
/assets/img.jpg

The VF page code is as follow:

<apex:page showHeader="false">

<apex:flash src="{!URLFOR($Resource.FlashZIP,'Flash.swf')}" width="1047" height="723" />

</apex:page>

The flash error I'm getting is like this:

Error: Unable to load style(Error #2124: Loaded file is an unknown type. URL: assets/img.jpg).
    at <anonymous>()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\styles\StyleManagerImpl.as:858]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at ModuleInfoProxy/moduleEventHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\modules\ModuleManager.as:1097]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at ModuleInfo/errorHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\modules\ModuleManager.as:734]

It's like it cannot access the assets inside the static resource file.

Does anyone know how could I figure this out?

Any suggestion will be well appreciated,

Thanks !!

Hi everyone,

I've been exploring the approvalprocesses in salesforce and as far as I could see it seems like arecord can only be submitted for approval to a "User" (different usersand ways to pick them up ... but)

In my case I need arecord to be approved or rejected by Contacts. How could I takeadvantage of the Approval Process included in salesforce? Do I have toimplement a customized approval process? 

Ideally I wouldlike to have the same existing functionally but to be able to usecontacts as well (or some email address field in another object.

Any suggestions are apreciated.

Thanks !!

Hi,

I have uploaded some JS script and an image to Static Resources (zipped), then included it using the includescript tag in my page, and now I want to make references to some image in there  from within JavaScript. How can I do that? i.e. what path do I use for the image?

The VF guide states that includescript is translated to the following HTML:

<script type='text/javascript' src='/resource/1233160164000/example_js'>

But what does that long number mean? I was thinking that maybe I could use the rendered HTML to reference the image thru JS.

Any ideas please? Thanks!

Message Edited by asadim2 on 02-01-2010 06:58 PM

Hi,

In lookups for standard object, we have New button on lookup dialig.

Is it possible to have New button on lookup dialog for Cutom Object. If yes please let me know the steps or workaround

Thanks