• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm having an issue logging in to view content on the wiki using my developer force account.  I keep getting the following error message and I think it's because I had a developer account in a previous job and can't log in using that account.  Anyone know who to contact for assistance with this?

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "User::addToDatabase". MySQL returned error "1062: Duplicate entry 'Mark Boyer (Mark Boyer)' for key 'user_name' (localhost)".
  • November 23, 2009

I'm having an issue logging in to view content on the wiki using my developer force account.  I keep getting the following error message and I think it's because I had a developer account in a previous job and can't log in using that account.  Anyone know who to contact for assistance with this?

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "User::addToDatabase". MySQL returned error "1062: Duplicate entry 'Mark Boyer (Mark Boyer)' for key 'user_name' (localhost)".
  • November 23, 2009