• 10 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Very much a newbie to code and this level of Admin as I have a helper who is much stronger than I. But he's unavailable due to illness. I have a VF page to access a field set to turn a contact into a sponsor, we're a NFP. But on clicking save nothing happens. The fields are not updated and it doesn't return to the main contact page layout. The cancel button works fine... Any help appreciated.

<apex:page standardcontroller="Contact" >
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Convert_To_Sponsor" mode="edit">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.Convert_To_Sponsor }" var="field">
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Contact[field]}" />
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
    <apex:detail subject="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.cId}" title="false" relatedList="false" />

Is it true SF doesn't intergrate with Mac office?

Very much a newbie to code and this level of Admin as I have a helper who is much stronger than I. But he's unavailable due to illness. I have a VF page to access a field set to turn a contact into a sponsor, we're a NFP. But on clicking save nothing happens. The fields are not updated and it doesn't return to the main contact page layout. The cancel button works fine... Any help appreciated.

<apex:page standardcontroller="Contact" >
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Convert_To_Sponsor" mode="edit">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.Convert_To_Sponsor }" var="field">
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Contact[field]}" />
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
    <apex:detail subject="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.cId}" title="false" relatedList="false" />

Has anyone got this able to work?

I was told by eWay support that we create a form for customers to fill out, that form then populates an object in salesforce, and then we manually process the payment.

Where do I even begin to get this started? I have an eWay account and all that setup. I'm just to the point of needing to know how to start accepting payments.