• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Community,

I am very excited to build my first app (for a non-profit called CitizenPoints.org) and I've been going through all of the workbooks and training manuals that I can get my hands on.  One thing that I'd like to do is leverage some of the logical groupings of activities in the Force.  For example, I'd like to list all of my objects, classes, triggers, etc. in an organized document of my requirements.  This will help me go through the creation of my application in a very methodical way.

So the question:

Does anyone know where I can find a "requirements template" type of document for developing in the Force?  I'm looking for it to help me think through the different components in a logical way and WRITE THEM DOWN for how I want my specific app to work.

Thanks everyone! 

Hello Community,

I am very excited to build my first app (for a non-profit called CitizenPoints.org) and I've been going through all of the workbooks and training manuals that I can get my hands on.  One thing that I'd like to do is leverage some of the logical groupings of activities in the Force.  For example, I'd like to list all of my objects, classes, triggers, etc. in an organized document of my requirements.  This will help me go through the creation of my application in a very methodical way.

So the question:

Does anyone know where I can find a "requirements template" type of document for developing in the Force?  I'm looking for it to help me think through the different components in a logical way and WRITE THEM DOWN for how I want my specific app to work.

Thanks everyone!