• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm creating queue objects (QueueSObjects) through Apex code.  That works great.  Unfortunately, every time I create a new queue, Salesforce also automatically creates a View to go along with that queue.  I don't want the View, in part because it clogs up customer portal users' list of Views, even though they can't access the objects "inside" these other Views.  I'd like to delete the View, cause it to not be created in the first place, or simply alter its visibility (which defaults to public), but programmatic access to modify Views seems to be eluding me.

I saw a post from a couple years ago where someone said it's not possible to access Views through the API.  Is that still true?  Can anyone think of another way around this problem?

Thanks very much in advance.  I really appreciate your help!

Hi,

Does anyone know what this is about?  I'm trying to save a class that has an @future in it.  I've been working with it for many days and doing lots of different unit test scenarios.  I've been using a development org.

I've been able to save it before for all these days, but now I'm getting this error: "Batchable class has jobs pending or in progress" when I try to save it.  It's been in that state for at least an hour.

How long should these jobs pending usually take?  How long should I wait to do something about it .... and then what exactly would I then do??

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks!!