• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have installed and customized Simple Quote, so I can print a PDF from an opportunity as a quote to include my Opportunity Products.  In the Develop->Pages->Quote->edit, I have done some simple HTML to adjust the look and feel of my PDF/Quote.

However, I am puzzled that this:

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems}" var="line">

as it is repeating, the default "sort" on the records for OpportunityLineItems seems to be random, not even FIFO.  However, in the Opportunity, inside salesforce itself, there is the ability to SORT on Opportunity Products, and I can put them anyway I want in the opportunity.  I can not however, seem to find how to get this APEX:REPEAT to output them in the same order.

Has anyone a solution or a thread that is solved on this, I am new to this forum, so I apologize if I am asking a question that has been asked before.

Regards,

George Fassett 

We have been using Salesforce Quotes for over six months now and today when I logged in to generate a quote, the images in the text/image field are no longer showing up.  We see the following broken image icons.  I have checked the image (uploaded in documents) and the externally available setting is still checked.  Literally nothing was changed, and the images are no longer working.  Any ideas would be appreciated it!

Quote template preview

Image settings